Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage
  3. If that team could hit at ALL in the last 7 years they'd likely have a couple world series appearances. They've been top 10 in ERA in 9 of the last 10 seasons, top 5 five times in that span. No top 10 wRC+ placements in the last 10 years, and multiple times finishing 24th or worse.
  4. Pham is not bringing down the vibes of the team. Cmon.
  5. Agreed and reading the story I didn't see anything that Pham could consider unprofessional or trying to get clicks. The story seemed pretty soft and light hearted to me. Just something to lighten the mood.
  6. it was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.
  7. I have tix for Thursday, but I will concede them for a clinch tomorrow. LFG!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜
  9. I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.
  10. he said he will call back in 2038 after a Chris Getz-led 15 year rebuild
  11. Today

  12. Give em a show guys. Let's do this. Wish I could be there!
  13. I still remember this. I hope this guy calls back on the air now 😂
  14. Lmao “helping” I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around
  15. Awful AnnouncingArizona Diamondbacks move on from TV announcer Steve Bert...Longtime Arizona Diamondbacks TV announcer Steve Berthiaume is out after 15 years. Game analyst Bob Brenly's future is unknown.
  16. https://www.stubhub.com/chicago-white-sox-chicago-tickets-10-7-2026/event/161554370
  17. Pretty fascinating story: Awful AnnouncingChicago media members texted White Sox during ALDS Game 1...Members of Chicago sports media texted White Sox players and executives about the Cleveland Guardians stealing signs during ALDS Game 1.
  18. Its bad juju for a mod to edit the gamethread made by the reigning gamethread champion.
  19. "Baseball time is here again… You can catch it all on WGN (TBS)!!!”
  20. GuardsTwitter seems awful familiar...
  21. Wow, very annoying - good job
  22. No, can’t stop this train now. He is rolling with gamethreads

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.