Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers. Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.
  3. I will go with Tyler Saladino.
  4. That was a good idea. I didn't even watch the last game because of how late I had to work. Felt like a fever dream when I was watching the highlights.
  5. I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)
  6. I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.
  7. Caleb throwing out the first pitch would be awesome and goddamn would that piss off cubs fans who have claimed him ๐Ÿ˜‚
  8. Guys, itโ€™s fucking Game Day
  9. If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.
  10. Today

  11. Just play solid D and pitch well . go the other way, take the extra base, smart at the plate . don't let Cleveland come up for air.
  12. It ends today in an EASY win. Let's call it 6-2. One more to win to making this a legendary team in baseball history.
  13. Keep your heads down,boys, and continue to focus on this game and the process ,not the outcome. I'm more than nervous enough for this game ; just hope our Sox can come out free and easy Go Sox!
  14. I believe work place productivity will drop in certain areas around the city today. I'm predicting half day absences.
  15. Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.
  16. Better yet Harrelson and Paciorek/Wimpy together. Just checked, Tom's around 80 years old and Harrelson 85 now. Time flies. Even Ozzie is 62.
  17. Yoshinobu Yamamoto as Mr. Robot 2. He's like the Terminator. Guy is just nails in the postseason. Even at 95 with the fb instead of 97. Incredible discipline and work ethic.
  18. Doubt they give Soroka much bigger numbers when they had him on a so called bargain contract the first time around... Hasn't Flaherty's fastball been steadily eroding over the last 2-3 years? That feels like another Castillo deal in the making with the heavy workload he's carried throughout his career. King will have the interest of at least 10-12 teams as the clear #2 FA and Gray is coming off a second peak year in the second half of his career...so you're definitely buying high there. Not easy to decide. Peralta has been THE big name on the ascent since his trade to TB...
  19. spotrac2027 Starting Pitcher Free AgentsListing all available 2027 MLB Starting Pitcher free agents, including contract status, market value, and previous deal details.Names in interested in: M. Soroka, F. Griffin, S. Gray, J. Flaherty, M. King
  20. Hope this series goes the distance, it's been a good watch. Wish both MIL/SD could make the LCS instead of LAD/ATL.
  21. King had nothing towards the end (this is supposed to be his bullpen day and he was at 35+ pitches). Yelich absolutely scorched that ball right at Bogaerts. Padres are lucky there will be a game 4 tomorrow. Without Morejon or Miller, they're gonna have a hard time working out their bullpen situation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.