All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Such a difference from pissing down their leg in 2020 and 2021.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e2608f15-66f1-4bfd-86bb-5b6cde2597b2
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
If we beat Cleveland and wind up facing the Rays, I will definitely be in attendance at the Trop.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
There was no chance the Houston team was winning this game. The ball found their defensive duds and they paid for it all game from the opening drive off Alvarez's glove to the Allen missed ground all by Vargas and again when Allen didn't cover 3rd on the double steal and then BAM !! Meidroth crushed a bomb.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
"I mean, I never heard anybody say, ' I'm going to Cleveland on vacation.' What's so good about Cleveland?" - Joakim Noah
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
if you see interviews or celebration videos please post them
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I don't think Cleveland expected to see us again this season.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
And we get at least 1 playoff game at home! The Rate will be absolutely rocking!
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Do i go to Cleveland Saturday? Anybody making the trek? It's k*** 2 hours for me, in thinking standing room tix.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I also think they could beat the Rays.....Yankees, I doubt it but I'd love to try if that's what it takes.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Vargas and I think Ant during interview just started barking and walked away laughing . this is so cool.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Im drunk. And it feels so good.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
What a fucking series! Chase Meidroth is a fucking stud and should be celebrated until the end of times. Let’s go to Cleveland and f*** up some Guardians.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
That’s what it looked like, and they were loud.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Also Anthony Kay, got us out of that jam facing Yordan and Paredes, the momentum went from the Asstros to the Sox, and Chase 3 run shot right after crushed their spirit
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Take one in Cleveland and it’s over. They ain’t losing in Chicago to them.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Whatever happens the rest of the way and after the last 3 years the 2026 White Sox have to be one of the amazing stories in the history of Major League Baseball. I saw something last year when they brought up the core of Meidroth,Teel,Colson and Quero along with Vargas who was already with the team. I thought that they would be contenders in 2027 but never this year, I expect them to beat the Guardians as we played them tough all year, after that who knows.
-
Illinois High School Football Thread
Rice is finally a powerhouse in football. Good coach. Good recruiting obviously. Superstar quarterback. Stud defensive end. 4-2 isn't a bad record. Beating Mt. Carmel was amazing. How is your son playing up in WIsky?
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
reminded me of this
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Also, they’re beating Cleveland.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
It's a darn shame....they've been suffering so long down there.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I was 11. Currently rocking my first born to sleep.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Special shoutout to Kay getting Yordan and Altuve to strand the bases loaded in the 5th The game really could have gone off the rails in that inning if he didn't shut it down, and it set up Chase's big momentum swing in the next frame too That top 6 also showed some incredible managing by Will with the runners- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
With every win I'm more and more convinced there won't be a season next year. - And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!