Sign in to follow this  
smalls2598

Sox vs Indians, Monday April 12th, 7pm

10 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Conversely I don't see how you can come up with a compelling argument that Vaughn helps you win a ball game more than Williams against RHP. Everything atm is a SSS but Vaughn has looked better against LHP 0-8 against RHP , 2-6 against LHP. Williams 0-4 against RHP. Between the 2 of them it's 0-12 vs. RHP. I'd rather play the matchup and hope Williams is better defensively  which I am not entirely sure is true.

Vaughn is our top pick. He needs experience hitting and playing LF if that is where we are going to play him. Sitting him for a scrub isn't going to help our team or him. And Williams will get hits and hr's here and there, but he is still a scrub. 

59 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Honestly, just send Vaughn down.

Or have him learn second base.  He has at least as much experience there as he does in LF.

The dude didn’t make any active rosters coming out of this ST OR last year. The fact that he’s playing over Vaughn (who granted isn’t a LF) is asinine. One player is suppose to be a part of our future, another is in likes of Delmonico and Palka. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Why does Leury need to start in every game?

Jim-Lahey.jpg

• Haha 1

Nick Williams and Leury Legend, the 2021 White Sox Core 🥲

Wait a minute the game is on NBCSC plus PLUS? I didn’t even know there was such a thing.

2 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Wait a minute the game is on NBCSC plus PLUS? I didn’t even know there was such a thing.

I have WOW cable and I'm still trying to find it....all I see is the Sox starting after the Blackhawks at 9:00 with the post game at 10:00....is Buehrle pitching? 😎

I’m sitting here watching the pregame show on nbcsc+ and just noticed the game doesn’t follow.😡

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

Why does Leury need to start in every game?

Because we are Sox fans. We can't shake the shit lineup card or the two guys getting starts that should be DFA'd. Even when we believe we are contenders it must happen. We must welcome and accept our destiny. 

5 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

I could try to find the pregame but I'm kinda invested in this Gunsmoke episode I found when I turned to Wow Ch 14

• Haha 1

Re: lack of Vaughn playing time - Does anyone think Tony might be sending a message to the front office?

It'd be nice if Keuchel actually made it into the 6th inning, tonight.

1 minute ago, Big Hurtin said:

Re: lack of Vaughn playing time - Does anyone think Tony might be sending a message to the front office?

He IS the front office now. 

3 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

Did Benetti go out to dinner with Rodon, or something?

Benetti is doing something on ESPN I believe 

Posted (edited)

We gotta watch this in Standard Definition 360p?? I pay Comcast too much damn money to be disrespected like this. 

Edited by chetkincaid

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Conversely I don't see how you can come up with a compelling argument that Vaughn helps you win a ball game more than Williams against RHP. Everything atm is a SSS but Vaughn has looked better against LHP 0-8 against RHP , 2-6 against LHP. Williams 0-4 against RHP. Between the 2 of them it's 0-12 vs. RHP. I'd rather play the matchup and hope Williams is better defensively  which I am not entirely sure is true.

So Andrew Vaughn shouldn't be on the team. This isn't that complicated.

I personally think he obviously gives the team a better chance of winning. He has a .400 OBP while not hitting the ball. He's much better than Nick Williams who is not a big leaguer caliber player.

Wow 14/15 has some show called Mountain Men now...no Sox there...I'm perplexed

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

We gotta watch this in Standard Definition 360p?? I pay Comcast too much damn money to be disrespected like this. 

Came in here to post exactly this 👏

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

No hd tv feed? What year is it, 1500?

No it's just like watching it on the U.