Chicago White Sox
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
If you believe in Leury‘s ability against LHP, then I’d rather go with Maybin as our 4th OF than Engel.
-
Sox may have interest in Maybin, per fake Cishek
I threw out his name a few times this offseason. He’d be a great 4th OF in the event someone went down, but not a great platoon partner for Mazara.
-
STAR WARS Everything
100% agree
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
That’s definitely interesting.
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
?
-
Sox Officially Sign Edwin Encarnacion (1YR/$12M), Kodi Medeiros DFA
Is Medeiros gone yet? I'm guessing he clears waivers and just gets outrighted to AAA.
-
Mlb Networks Top 10
I’d say 100% Grandal, Moncada, Giolito, & Jimenez make it. Anderson, Robert, & Abreu would be maybes.
-
Sox Officially Sign Edwin Encarnacion (1YR/$12M), Kodi Medeiros DFA
Those got to be the top two guys.
-
MLB announces Astros penalties
They will be banned or just suspended?
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
That would be an incredibly risky move for him. At some point teams with OF needs will simply go in other directions.
-
Fegan via source: Cishek deal last major deal for Sox this offseason
$6M is a material deal IMO. I still think we add a cheap IF stopgap before the offseason is said & done.
-
Sox Sign Cishek; 1 yr, $5.25 mil + option (6.75, 750k buyout)
Excellent move for us, especially only having guarantee one year.
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
No idea why you think this, but the Cubs are a strict budget right now and won’t be adding Castellanos without moving a large salary first like Bryant’s.
-
Sox Officially Sign Edwin Encarnacion (1YR/$12M), Kodi Medeiros DFA
Honestly, they could be trying to resolve the catching situation. If they they are exploring possible McCann deals, they may hold off DFAing Zavala until there is resolution there. Otherwise, I think it’s pretty clear he’s next on the chopping block.
-
Law/Legal Thread
Your foregoing your severance?
-
Cuban Phenom defecting Oscar Colas
He won’t be debuting with Kanny that’s for sure. It’s either Winston-Salem or Birmingham for him next year.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Fuck a Patriot!!!
-
Cuban Phenom defecting Oscar Colas
Bonus pools are no longer based on W-L record but rather market size I believe.
-
Pitching is the key to the Sox' chances in 2020. The lineup is stacked.
I agree outside the Puig part (unless they are convinced he isn’t the clubhouse cancer he appears to be). Improve the bullpen & bench and then let’s go to fucking war.
-
Pitching is the key to the Sox' chances in 2020. The lineup is stacked.
I still think he’ll be used out of the pen if / when he comes back next year. And he could be a late season weapon in that role.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
The end of that Bills / Texans game was fucking nuts.
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
I think he wants to win, just in a way that feels right to him (which oftentimes is not the optimal way).
-
Here’s A Laugh
Interesting...thanks for sharing that.
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
I really hope you’re right, but I’m just not optimistic that Ricky is going to change his ways at the moment.
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Still some options out there, but it just feels like Yolmer is gonna happen. The worst part with Yolmer is he will steal way too much playing time from Madrigal because Ricky’s love for him.