Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. If you believe in Leury‘s ability against LHP, then I’d rather go with Maybin as our 4th OF than Engel.
  2. I threw out his name a few times this offseason. He’d be a great 4th OF in the event someone went down, but not a great platoon partner for Mazara.
  3. 100% agree
  4. That’s definitely interesting.
  5. Is Medeiros gone yet? I'm guessing he clears waivers and just gets outrighted to AAA.
  6. I’d say 100% Grandal, Moncada, Giolito, & Jimenez make it. Anderson, Robert, & Abreu would be maybes.
  7. They will be banned or just suspended?
  8. That would be an incredibly risky move for him. At some point teams with OF needs will simply go in other directions.
  9. $6M is a material deal IMO. I still think we add a cheap IF stopgap before the offseason is said & done.
  10. Excellent move for us, especially only having guarantee one year.
  11. No idea why you think this, but the Cubs are a strict budget right now and won’t be adding Castellanos without moving a large salary first like Bryant’s.
  12. Honestly, they could be trying to resolve the catching situation. If they they are exploring possible McCann deals, they may hold off DFAing Zavala until there is resolution there. Otherwise, I think it’s pretty clear he’s next on the chopping block.
  13. Your foregoing your severance?
  14. He won’t be debuting with Kanny that’s for sure. It’s either Winston-Salem or Birmingham for him next year.
  15. Bonus pools are no longer based on W-L record but rather market size I believe.
  16. I agree outside the Puig part (unless they are convinced he isn’t the clubhouse cancer he appears to be). Improve the bullpen & bench and then let’s go to fucking war.
  17. I still think he’ll be used out of the pen if / when he comes back next year. And he could be a late season weapon in that role.
  18. The end of that Bills / Texans game was fucking nuts.
  19. I think he wants to win, just in a way that feels right to him (which oftentimes is not the optimal way).
  20. Interesting...thanks for sharing that.
  21. I really hope you’re right, but I’m just not optimistic that Ricky is going to change his ways at the moment.
  22. Still some options out there, but it just feels like Yolmer is gonna happen. The worst part with Yolmer is he will steal way too much playing time from Madrigal because Ricky’s love for him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.