Reddick signs with Astros

Sleepy Harold

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Nov 18, 2016 -> 07:24 AM)
Sooo assuming Springer and Reddick hold down the corners and McCann and Gattis share DH and Gurriel being paid to likely play third with other options able to play 1B, where does Bregman fit? They should really step on the necks of the AL West and trade for Sale.

I doubt it. But it sure would be nice.

If the Sox could score Bergman, I'd move Frazier and hold there. Push Melky and Robertson and Jones in July.

But I'm an advocate of the partial tear down.

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Nov 18, 2016 -> 07:32 AM)
I doubt it. But it sure would be nice.

If the Sox could score Bergman, I'd move Frazier and hold there. Push Melky and Robertson and Jones in July.

But I'm an advocate of the partial tear down.

Aren't you the one that was advocating selling everyone including the hero Adam Eaton months ago?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Nov 18, 2016 -> 07:45 AM)
Aren't you the one that was advocating selling everyone including the hero Adam Eaton months ago?

Nope.

I advocated trading Eaton last winter to fill 2 holes. That's still a possible approach.

I've never favored the Hahn proven veteran approach, however. So if the choice is Hahn ball or tear down I would favor complete tear down, because Hahn ball is a failure.

Bregman is my favorite of all of these top prospect already in the majors possible, although unlikely, targets.

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Nov 18, 2016 -> 07:54 AM)
Nope.

I advocated trading Eaton last winter to fill 2 holes. That's still a possible approach.

I've never favored the Hahn proven veteran approach, however. So if the choice is Hahn ball or tear down I would favor complete tear down, because Hahn ball is a failure.

please. which way is the wind blowing today Superior GM?

(here comes the response when he calls me and everyone else hahn supporters and blah blah hero worshipping)