Opening Day 4/4/2017 - White Sox vs Tigers

flavum

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the weather, it may be that this is the only game we get in this series. 100% chance of rain tomorrow, 60% Thursday. :angry: Friday's series opener vs. the Twins is in jeopardy as well due to cold/wind.

Edited by Elgin Slim

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 09:54 AM)
Based on the weather, it may be that this is the only game we get in this series. 100% chance of rain tomorrow, 60% Thursday. :angry: Friday's series opener vs. the Twins is in jeopardy as well due to cold/wind.

Friday, I think they'll get through it, but it'll be uncomfortable. But after today, the Sox aren't playing until then. The Tigers can go home tonight if they want.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 10:31 AM)
I took a half day off yesterday to drink in an overly crowded bar so I can't go to the game today. Thanks you steaming pile of crap white sox management.

Showed up to work this morning and decided taking a half day for a game at 1 is much better than taking a half day for a game at 3 so I purchased tickets and I'm going now. Decided to break my rule of not going to April games.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 11:21 AM)
*Cue the gif of the puppy trying to catch the ball.*

The most realistic depiction of Avisail Garcia in the outfield.

The day he's gone will be the happiest day for me...besides when Flowers went away

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 12:09 PM)
Depends on your platform, but the NBC sports app is the key in.

This. If you have a cable/sat account that has CSN on it, you can download the NBC sports app, and then they will ask for your cable/sat account log in information to confirm that you have it, then you can stream the game on your phone/tablet.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 4, 2017 -> 12:30 PM)
If I had tickets yesterday and go in with those, could I still turn them in for another game as well?7

I thought everyone who went yesterday automatically got into today's game for free plus got a ticket to another game of their choice.