Mazara starting season on IL?

joejoesox

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I will trust you on that but have you been in the training room of any team since  summer camp started ? Social distancing is required too isnt it ? But I don't see much of that going on in the dugouts and i have watched every single televised game .

You cant really social distance in the training room as the AT has to have their hands on the player. They do use every other plinth and only a certain number of p,layers can be in at a time so there is space between the player/AT groups. This is the way it is in all clinics now.

8 minutes ago, HakunaMachado said:

They tried to trade him before for pitching to LAA right and it fell apart? So do they really want Joc anyway?

Nah, the Dodgers were going to trade Ross Stripling to LAA with Joc, but when the Mookie Betts deal was reworked, they backed out of the deal with the Angels.

https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-reported-joc-pederson-ross-stripling-trade-with-angels-is-off/2020/02/09/

Edited by Charlie Haeger's Knuckles
added the link

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

You cant really social distance in the training room as the AT has to have their hands on the player. They do use every other plinth and only a certain number of p,layers can be in at a time so there is space between the player/AT groups. This is the way it is in all clinics now.

I said social distancing in the dugout not the training room. I have not seen that. Players are very close together unmasked. It's easy to see watching any highlights of the games. I only asked if you can confirm what you said about wearing masks in the training room by actually being in a training room lately. If the answer to that is no i will still trust that they are wearing masks in there because you say so even if you haven't seen it with your own eyes. I'm sure you might still have connections in that regard.

54 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I said social distancing in the dugout not the training room. I have not seen that. Players are very close together unmasked. It's easy to see watching any highlights of the games. I only asked if you can confirm what you said about wearing masks in the training room by actually being in a training room lately. If the answer to that is no i will still trust that they are wearing masks in there because you say so even if you haven't seen it with your own eyes. I'm sure you might still have connections in that regard.

Got it. I have not personally been in there but friends who work there treat it like any other clinic, they have to wear a mask coming into and when they are in there. What they do outside is another story.

3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Is Puig available still?

He is currently unsigned, but he is currently unavailable with COVID-19 and could not pass a physical without 2 negative tests. If Mazara has the same thing, then their timescales for availability will hopefully be similar.

24 minutes ago, soulfly said:

It wasn't funny the first few times you said it, maybe better off posting it five or six more times in this thread to see if it works.  You know, just in case.

So you’re saying Puig is available, or he isn’t available?

I don’t get it.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Likely need a week or so to tune up? But good things are happening.

He played through almost all of spring training 2.0. I would not be surprised at all if he met with the club in Kansas City.

47 minutes ago, TomPickle said:

He played through almost all of spring training 2.0. I would not be surprised at all if he met with the club in Kansas City.

So he probably didn’t have Covid then right?