GT 5/31 G2: SOX @ INDIANS

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

I went to look at the A ball team, since it was mentioned where pitching for the organization was....yikes

image.png

Most of these guys are playing in affiliated ball for the first time, it was always going to be a struggle for Kanny,results wise.

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Except you can’t say that and you also can’t acknowledge that he has fallen off a cliff. 

Oh I will. He's been playing like absolute crap. if he can't hit he's useless on this team. 

Except you can’t say that and you also can’t acknowledge that he has fallen off a cliff. 

The at bats are not looking nearly as good as they were. This being said, he has still be productive for us and it's not time to jump ship yet. 

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Oh I agree but the dudes on here will crucify you. Yermin is 100 percent useless if he isn’t hitting 

Speaking of useless, your last 18 posts have been used up on bitching about Yermin Mercedes.  Maybe you should try making some adjustments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

Yeah it was bad. Especially with Justin Bieber going tomorrow. I did not like the approach to this game. 

Yeah If you are gonna punt a game, Bieber might not have been a terrible plan. 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No one has argued otherwise you fucking troll

Okay then agree with me. He’s batting like .95 his last 7 games. Dude needs to learn to play a position or get sent down because billy Hamilton is driving in more runs at this point 

Okay then agree with me. He’s batting like .95 his last 7 games. Dude needs to learn to play a position or get sent down because billy Hamilton is driving in more runs at this point 

Fun with decimals there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Speaking of useless, your last 18 posts have been used up on bitching about Yermin Mercedes.  Maybe you should try making some adjustments.

Poor thing I’ll keep calling that dude out for being less valuable than billy Hamilton lol this is why he was traded for some baseballs

Edited by Greydawgfan1

Just now, chw42 said:

All things considered, decent start for Lambert. He lost it a bit in the 3rd, but most of the hits off him were perfectly placed bloops.

Yep.  Wasn’t good but didn’t get blown up.  Still have an outside shot at winning through four (fingers crossed Burr gets this last out.)

It would’ve been surprising if Yermin didn’t have a stretch like this during 2021. Real question is what happens going forward. Net net everything is still really positive for him, but nobody can make a definitive LT judgement based on the last 1-2 weeks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1