6/22: Chicago White Sox @ Pittsburgh 6:05 PM CDT

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Eduardo Escobar would look pretty good in this lineup right now, I hate to say it. Just anyone that isn't a complete black hole is an upgrade.

We desperately need a guy who can hit the occasional dong.  Escobar fills that need and his low OBP doesn’t matter much in the bottom third of the lineup.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It’s possible the Sox do this, but they have been consistently pairing Collins with Rodon and Lucas.

Since the battery faces 20-30 + batters per game, versus 2-3 individual at bats, I agree with the team’s strategy current pairings. The catcher’s most important contribution to a game is his work with the pitcher and defensively.

They can also pinch hit for Collins once Lucas is out, allowing Grandal to catch the final innings and then tomorrow to retain his pairing with Cease.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

@South Side Hit Men - Go fuck yourself bro 😛

Only teasing, but seriously keeping hating as Grandal feasts off that shit!

Hey, Tony made both correct calls. Collins got Lucas through his start, another good one, and Grandal swung the bat on a pitcher at the end of his start and homered.

I have to do what it takes to keep my high Game Thread Winning Percentage.:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hey, Tony made both correct calls. Collins got Lucas through his start, another good one, and Grandal swung the bat on a pitcher at the end of his start and homered.

I have to do what it takes to keep my high Game Thread Winning Percentage.:D

Just keep getting us wins brother!