2021-22 NBA Thread

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Dragic a free agent.  Any interest?

Their biggest need with a healthy roster is in the front court, but their biggest need right now is warm bodies. If he’s willing to take that role, sure, but he might find a place that he thinks gives him more of a chance to play late in the year?

44 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Bulls aren't really in a position to be choosy 

That is my answer. As long as he is a good clubhouse guy - I would take him. He's a savvy vet and while he's old, if for nothing else having someone who can take some load off the Bulls while they wait for Ball or others to get healthy - that is really important.  

Early in year Donovan played a bunch of guard-heavy lineups and the playoffs past few years have seen quite a few small lineups play in. 

I hope Bulls can sign him. The bulls interior defense will be decided by getting Ball/Caruso back. Getting Moses smith or whomever these guys are will barely nudge a needle.

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

That is my answer. As long as he is a good clubhouse guy - I would take him. He's a savvy vet and while he's old, if for nothing else having someone who can take some load off the Bulls while they wait for Ball or others to get healthy - that is really important.  

Gotta say I'm not really sure I understand why he has sat out this year. But obviously if he chose the bulls you'd assume he was ready to play for them.

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Their biggest need with a healthy roster is in the front court, but their biggest need right now is warm bodies. If he’s willing to take that role, sure, but he might find a place that he thinks gives him more of a chance to play late in the year?

My thoughts as well.  Any guard that signs here has to know that their role could be reduced to next to nothing once the regulars return.

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

My thoughts as well.  Any guard that signs here has to know that their role could be reduced to next to nothing once the regulars return.

Which is why Dragic ain't signing here, especially over Milwaukee. He'll regularly get 20 minutes a game. Holiday also isn't the most reliable guy in terms of health, so he might even get more playing time than that,. 

• Like 1

I've been fooled by looking at per 36 before when it came to Alize(boy was I wrong on him), but Moses Brown looks mildly interesting. His per 36 for his career is almost 15/15. Last year in just 20 minutes per game he averaged nearly 9/9. 

He's certainly of interest to me.