Sox vs Sawx Game One-6:00 CT

49 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

That's just asinine.  

Blackout rules still existing in 2022 is idiotic.  The technology is there to allow everyone to stream games from tv or mobile, and old school on cable.  They don't need multiple outside services to stream the product whose rights they own.  Its needlessly difficult for this day and age.

They should have just stayed with OTA broadcasts. Lol

People want it their way. Engaging fans across multiple platforms seems like a good idea to me. Eventually the players get the money and we all want player salaries to increase. 

5 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I was watching the post game show and I can never understand Guillen but I thought he was mocking Liam for crying after the win.  This explains what was really going on.  Not sure how Chuck and Frank can have a conversation with Ozzie because I can't make out what he's saying.

Just now, ScooterMcGuire said:

Anderson needs to start hustling more. Extremely aggravating. Lucky he is safe.

He's gone on the IL 3 straight years with a hamstring issue. I'm sure they're telling him not to bust it. I'll take him not hustling over blowing out like Eloy or Madrigal.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

WTF is this blurry ass broadcast? JFC it's 2022 the era of compression is OVAH.

Aren't these games supposed to be in 4k?

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Brutal brain cramp from TA good lord

Even if that throw is good, it'd end up pretty close. There's a guy hitting under .200 on deck.