GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

You can sense that the Sox are getting close to breaking out. They are not giving up 

I believe ER docs call that a death rattle

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If we can clone Andrew Vaughn 8 times this lineup would be pretty good

Imagine his range at SS and his cannon on the mound. It'd be a toss up if errors or runs would be higher than the other

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

You can sense that the Sox are getting close to breaking out. They are not giving up 

I’d want to break out too, if I had any place better to go.

• Haha 1

Dnew8NJVAAAJKDP.jpg:large

"Hello Peter. What's happening? Um, I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in to watch the Sox lose tomorrow.

So if you could be here around 3, that would be great. Umkay.

Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ah, I'm also going to need to you to go ahead and come in to watch the Sox lose on Sunday, too. Kay.

We, ah, lost some Sox fans this week, and um, we need to sort of play catchup. Thaaanks."

peter-from-office-space.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Dnew8NJVAAAJKDP.jpg:large

"Hello Peter. What's happening? Um, I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in to watch the Sox lose tomorrow.

So if you could be here around 3, that would be great. Umkay.

Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ah, I'm also going to need to you to go ahead and come in to watch the Sox lose on Sunday, too. Kay.

We, ah, lost some Sox fans this week, and um, we need to sort of play catchup. Thaaanks."

peter-from-office-space.jpg

I literally laughed out loud

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Stop being crybabies. Length of baseball left 

Now you're just being irrationally stubborn.

With a new manager or massive shake up trade that actually breaks to the advantage of the Sox..50/50.

If it's just Menechino, no way.

The Guardians are back in the thick of the race, too.

1) Considering tonights pitching matchups, did anybody really think the White Sox would win this game? I'm hoping for better results the next 2 games. 2) They had less than 9,000 fans at the game tonight in St. Pete. I wonder how much longer they're  going to stay in St. Pete. I think there lease runs out in 2027.

14 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

1) Considering tonights pitching matchups, did anybody really think the White Sox would win this game? I'm hoping for better results the next 2 games. 2) They had less than 9,000 fans at the game tonight in St. Pete. I wonder how much longer they're  going to stay in St. Pete. I think there lease runs out in 2027.

Cease/Rasmussen and Giolito/TBD the next two.

42 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

The run yield per hit on this team is just awful. Toward the bottom in doubles, homers and walks.  One triple all year.  

If it wasn’t for our starting pitchers and a few good relievers, the Sox would be in the bottom third of MLB teams.

23 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Went to a game there a few weeks ago, I just don't see how they can last. Winning does not always solve attendance issues