AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX PACKED LUNCH WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

It’s like a drum, I can hear Steve stone saying Andrew Vaughn hit the daylight out of the ball for the next 10 years coming.  He’s a hall of famer.  Was golden spikes multiple times in college and was the best pure hitter in the draft when he was selected.  Lock him up now or watch him have a hall of fame career with the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers.

30 minutes ago, JPR said:

I don’t want Vaughn going the way of the Sabathia Verlander or other AL Central studs who abandoned the midwest for the almighty dollar.  Dude is already a star 💫 

Ramirez a good bet to finish his career in CLE.  Cabrera in DET.  Buxton in MIN.

37 minutes ago, JPR said:

I don’t want Vaughn going the way of the Sabathia Verlander or other AL Central studs who abandoned the midwest for the almighty dollar.  Dude is already a star 💫 

This is a weird post, especially considering Verlander had to be talked into accepting a trade out of DET.

11 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This youtube page I'm subscribed to has the best highlights if you only want to see the Sox side of the game. Better than anything on MLB app. Shows you just how many different guys contributed to this win.

Nice try Cali. You won't trick me into subscribing to your YouTube channel. 

13 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This youtube page I'm subscribed to has the best highlights if you only want to see the Sox side of the game. Better than anything on MLB app. Shows you just how many different guys contributed to this win.

You mean the Chicago White Sox official Youtube page? lol

15 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Nice try Cali. You won't trick me into subscribing to your YouTube channel. 

Ha I'm too low tech to do that . This is the Official White Sox Youtube highlights page.  I've had the MLB app a while and in these highlights I get to see everything White Sox. Tim , AV, Robert, Burger, Pollock, Abreu, Harrison, McGuire, Engel, Lopez, Lynn, Kelly can't remember if they showed Graveman . Basically just about every hit that led to a run and key pitching and defensive highlights.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

54 minutes ago, Highland said:

One of these days, Robert will be considered one of the greatest to put on a White Sox uniform.

As long as he can play 145 games per season and doesn't leave as a FA.

Because then he will always trail Thomas and Konerko and Baines...not to mention Aparicio, Minoso and Fox.

29 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Last night we saw Vaughn DH, Burger 3B, Harrison 2B, Engel RF. I think a better lineup is Vaughn RF, Burger DH, Harrison 3B, Mendick 2B.

Normally I would agree, but I’m not sure Mendick makes the plays Harrison did last night.  I’ve been calling for his DFA for a long time but he showed me something last night.  In order to fit the best bats in the lineup a poor defender will have to be in the field somewhere.  There’s no perfect arrangement right now. 

2 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Last night we saw Vaughn DH, Burger 3B, Harrison 2B, Engel RF. I think a better lineup is Vaughn RF, Burger DH, Harrison 3B, Mendick 2B.

Depends on if your starting pitcher is a GB or FB pitcher and the team you're playing is a GB or FB team. Engel has been know to rob some HR's and incompetence in the OF usually costs more bases. At least Vaughn doesn't seem to gripe about DHing like Eloy and Abreu.

Vaughn in his 10 games at DH is hitting .463 .

• Like 1