Fire Rick Hahn

Chicago White Sox

21 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

Graveman walking Maldonado was the death knell for last night's game.  You can't walk the worst hitter.  He sucks yet Hahn paid him like an elite reliever.

He didn't pay him like an elite reliever but the long term deal bleh.

23 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

Graveman walking Maldonado was the death knell for last night's game.  You can't walk the worst hitter.  He sucks yet Hahn paid him like an elite reliever.

I am not defending Graveman’s performance last because he was awful, but he was fine in 2022. And he doesn’t need to “elite” to be worth $8M AAV. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Bummer probably isn’t available back to back nights yet. They just had to roll with Diekman. A Hahn mistake that will keep haunting.  Graveman not getting Maldonado was grave as well, and Bregman and Tucker with stellar defense also killed the Sox last night. Oh well. I would have taken 1-1 at this point since the schedule came out.

I think the mistake was just not rolling with Lambert in the 7th. He threw like 5 pitches. Was no need to use Graveman in a back to back at that point. 

8 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I think the mistake was just not rolling with Lambert in the 7th. He threw like 5 pitches. Was no need to use Graveman in a back to back at that point. 

That's called overmanaging.

2 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah he's probably quitting until Hahn is fired. 

Disney just signed that contract in Florida that is valid until 21 years after the death of the last descendent of King Charles III. Which happens first, that or Hahn gets fired?

Edited by Timmy U
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thedoctor said:

glad we spent a big chunk of our “contention window” budget on a bunch of bum-ass relievers. ffs

At least KW's philosophy was to provide the fans exciting offense...even of they finished 2nd or 3rd.

See 2000 2003 2006 2008 2010 etc.

Fwiw, Twins' pen has looked awesome so far..albeit against the Royals.

Edited by caulfield12

10 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Probably somewhere preserving his sanity while not paying attention to the Sox 

fb1.jpg

Like look at Balta still determining just how many losses the past 2 seasons were on Tony La Russa 

Edited by ron883