Official NBA 22-23

Pat Williams only gets worse. Vuc and Derozan efficiency rates in the tubes. The Bulls need to clean house before they clean house. This is the absolute worse front office / coaching staff in the league. Lavine gets all the blame and some of it deservingly so, but him and Caruso are the only above average players on this team (maybe White as well). Pure crap around them all done by a pure crap front office. Need to fire everyone and let new front office make the trades. Don’t let this clown show front office anywhere near the tear down. This clowns thought running back a bad team with minimal upside young players was a good idea….two years in a row too. Pathetic losers. 

18 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Teague has shared some of the funniest behind the scenes stories.  Him crossing up his brother was another good one

https://www.complex.com/sports/a/brian-josephs/jeff-teague-crosses-brother-marquis

Yep, he’s hilarious with the podcast.  I enjoy Redick’s a ton as well, and Evan Turner and Iggy are great guests.

1 hour ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Like all things Reinsdorf touches just an absolute loser group or players and franchise.

The KC Johnson story about how the heat is only on the players for this failure was just such deja vu. Loser owner can't help but replicate loser ways to his other franchise, even if it was given the best winning dna injection it could possibly receive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quin said:

No DeMar or Zach and the Bulls beat Milwaukee with 8 guys in double figures, P-Will animated, Vuc going off, and 32 assists (they average 22).

Man, they should have traded those two when they still high value.

Yes they should have. Sad how much they probably killed Lavine trade value. Should have moved him in offseason and Derozan. Bunch of idiots. 

8 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Yes they should have. Sad how much they probably killed Lavine trade value. Should have moved him in offseason and Derozan. Bunch of idiots. 

Shoudl have never have extended him.  There were no signs to show he was worth that money.

Although in his defense playing his whole career on teams that had a one point guard for a couple of months probably didn't help.

9 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Last season was the perfect time to blow it up, especially to try and keep their pick, but man, "continuity."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

Shoudl have never have extended him.  There were no signs to show he was worth that money.

Although in his defense playing his whole career on teams that had a one point guard for a couple of months probably didn't help.

They should have traded him before the contract, but they didn’t and had to sign him, doesn’t matter if he is “worth” it Can’t let him walk with no value back, but they missed the best value 

11 hours ago, Quin said:

Last season was the perfect time to blow it up, especially to try and keep their pick, but man, "continuity."

Jerry Krause is looking less and less like an object of ridicule and more and more like a GM considering what's been trying to do the job since he departed.

7 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Jerry Krause is looking less and less like an object of ridicule and more and more like a GM considering what's been trying to do the job since he departed.

I don’t follow.  He is just another of Reinsdorfs yes men

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I’m not sure how you drew that conclusion from what I said 

If all Krause did was say "yes" to JR's whims, what else would I conclude?  Do you say no to your boss a lot?  There's such a thing as carrying the cynicism too far.

Edited by Stinky Stanky

2 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

If all Krause did was say "yes" to JR's whims, what else would I conclude?  Do you say no to your boss a lot?  There's such a thing as carrying the cynicism too far.

Ok in calling him a yes man I didn’t think you would take it to the extreme that Krause lets Jerry do everything, instead I assumed that you would understand that he is just like the rest of the yes men GMs he has hired across two sports and 40 years and operates half ass and never really goes for it and never really invests properly and refuses to change course when really bad things are happening.

but you can believe that I meant that Jerry did scouting 🙄

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ok in calling him a yes man I didn’t think you would take it to the extreme that Krause lets Jerry do everything, instead I assumed that you would understand that he is just like the rest of the yes men GMs he has hired across two sports and 40 years and operates half ass and never really goes for it and never really invests properly and refuses to change course when really bad things are happening.

but you can believe that I meant that Jerry did scouting 🙄

He acquired a lot of good and better pieces by draft and otherwise to fit around the GOAT he was handed.  I respect what he did.  Does it matter that he got along with JR?  Would you be happier if he didn't?  Do you know of any GM's who don't?

6 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

He acquired a lot of good and better pieces by draft and otherwise to fit around the GOAT he was handed.  I respect what he did.  Does it matter that he got along with JR?  Would you be happier if he didn't?  Do you know of any GM's who don't?

He helped end the Jordan era and was absolutely s%*# recreating the magic and when he finally left the organization was in the shitter.  He was gifted the greatest player of his era and possibly ever, and yes he was able to build around him and then thought that he was the one that made that s%*# work.  No, I don’t give him credit for sucking up to his boss and agreeing that they were the ones that made all those wins happen, and not the players.

Krause was a yes man.  Sorry you don’t like that but it is what it is.  Some GMs can explain to their bosses a better way.  Others are hired by people like Jerry 

17 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

He helped end the Jordan era and was absolutely s%*# recreating the magic and when he finally left the organization was in the shitter.  He was gifted the greatest player of his era and possibly ever, and yes he was able to build around him and then thought that he was the one that made that s%*# work.  No, I don’t give him credit for sucking up to his boss and agreeing that they were the ones that made all those wins happen, and not the players.

Krause was a yes man.  Sorry you don’t like that but it is what it is.  Some GMs can explain to their bosses a better way.  Others are hired by people like Jerry 

Doesn’t change anything in my first post. He was a better GM than anything since regardless of his attitude toward the owner or anyone else. I’m out of here.