2023 MiLB catch all

southsider2k5

Seems like Colson is absolutely tearing the cover off the ball at WS. It's too bad he lost two months as otherwise he'd probably already be in B-Ham. I'd think they promote him sometime around August if he keeps this up so he can get a full month or so. Start next season at AA and see how it goes from there.

38 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Seems like Colson is absolutely tearing the cover off the ball at WS. It's too bad he lost two months as otherwise he'd probably already be in B-Ham. I'd think they promote him sometime around August if he keeps this up so he can get a full month or so. Start next season at AA and see how it goes from there.

Pretty sure Colson will be in BHam after the break.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Quero is tentatively listed on the Barons roster. AA was an aggressive assignment for him this year, but since he was already there (and playing in the same league, no less) it's not crazy to think he stays there.

If he catches Mena at some point, I assume a pair of 20 year olds would have to be one of the youngest batteries in all of AA.

• Like 3

Happy to see those guys get the AAA call up.  I think that Hackenberg is a possible MLB player.  The arm definitely plays. If he hits at all, he could make a nice career for himself, if only as a back up.

Carlos Perez's days in the org seem numbered.

3 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Colson is finally headed to Bham. Gonzalez, Park, and Harris to Kanny.

Nice. Hopefully CM can keep raking in AA.

Gonzalez should move quickly. He should get to High A before the end of the season. 

Edited by SoCalChiSox