4/11- Sox at Twins, 6:40

flavum

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

it's a painful watch so far. thank god MLB.tv was free thanks to T-Mobile again. Ain't a chance in fucking hell I'd pay to watch this s%*#.

Giving up so many home runs, leading giving up stuff with two outs and an absolute absence of 1-2-3 innings from the pitching are among the most annoying ways to do it

• Like 2

Just now, Heads22 said:

Giving up so many home runs, leading giving up stuff with two outs and an absolute absence of 1-2-3 innings from the pitching are among the most annoying ways to do it

losing games on the margins is how I'd put it. Small things adding up. Countless times last year we failed to break open innings and then it would come back to haunt us and our bats would go cold rest of the way. Seeing a very similar pattern this year.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Does Jay ever have a statistic that doesn't make me at least a little sick??

Surprised Rick Hahn hasn't put out a hit on him from feeling so affronted... why can't he just need more positive? 

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Don’t forget having to watch glorified spring training lineups two weeks into the season

• Like 1

• Quin locked this topic
  • Capn12 unpinned this topic