4/18 Phillies @ White Sox GM1, 3:10PM CT, NBCSC/ESPN1000

Tnetennba

Would you guys be down to root for a consensus alternative team this year. Would be cool to have the whole board collectively rooting for another team while this s%*# show is going on

I don't even care what team it is so long as it's not the Cubs or Yankees. I've seen a lot of soxtalk posters say their 2nd team is the Brewers

I don't have a second team but f*** it

Just now, joejoesox said:

Would you guys be down to root for a consensus alternative team this year. Would be cool to have the whole board collectively rooting for another team while this s%*# show is going on

I don't even care what team it is so long as it's not the Cubs or Yankees. I've seen a lot of soxtalk posters say their 2nd team is the Brewers

No thanks.

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

Let's go Cubbies!

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

Sign me up for the Montreal Expos. 

• Haha 2

Just now, oldsox said:

What demographic group is SoxMath aimed at?

18-40. People who are relatively competent at googling/using resources like baseballreference.com and also enjoy the clout they get with their twitter username and photo/video on TV.