Sox @ Rays: 540CT - Kopech vs. Faucher: The Turnaround Starts Now

ChiSox59

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

The Sox made the playoffs because they played in the weakest division in the sport.  They weren't anything special because of weak pitching.  Even with a Harper or Machado on offense.

2020 team was out of gas after 1/3 of a full season. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

The Sox made the playoffs because they played in the weakest division in the sport.  They weren't anything special because of weak pitching.  Even with a Harper or Machado on offense.

The Phillies weren't anything special last year either but still made the World Series in large part because Harper went nuclear in October. That definitely could have happened here.

Edited by maxjusttyped

Just now, wegner said:

I'd like to thank my better half for asking me to do some back breaking crap in the backyard this evening so that I missed this one....sincerely.

This team stinks.

I missed first 6 innings…excited to miss most of it tomorrow and Sunday

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

Gonna be fun when Gallo hits more homers than all Sox outfielders combined.  

It's crazy how bad Hahn is at every aspect of his job. You'd think maybe he would get lucky with a few of his FA signings... He manages to botch basically everything. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

It's crazy how bad Hahn is at every aspect of his job. You'd think maybe he would get lucky with a few of his FA signings... He manages to botch basically everything. 

If the next ten days go as expected, changes need to happen with the front office 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Duh??

It’s better to say something basic than b**** about the FO and JR. Especially when it’s a fantasy that nobody is getting fired and the team is not being sold at the moment. I also think it’s good to add up these losses at the end of the year and see what they would do to the final standings.

Edited by The Beast
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'd like to thank my better half for asking me to do some back breaking crap in the backyard this evening so that I missed this one....sincerely.

This team stinks.

I was promised a "championship window" and this is what I got!? When does the owner realize there needs to be changes made starting with the GM!

Just now, Saufley said:

I was promised a "championship window" and this is what I got!? When does the owner realize there needs to be changes made starting with the GM!

Speaking of championship windows, how about Hahn and company deciding not to get another starter for 2020 when Ricky was begging for one?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

I missed first 6 innings…excited to miss most of it tomorrow and Sunday

I actually saw the 1st inning...went out to work when it was 4-0. Came in later to see it was 7-5 Sox and my wife said "yeah and they even left the bases loaded one inning"....as soon as she said that I sighed "oh no" and went back out to the yard.