5/10- Sox at Royals, 6:40

flavum

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Game is over, let him eat the innings. He’s done being an effective pitcher.  I wonder if they DFA him next month if this continues.

I think they have to. He's done. Grab someone else off waivers and see if they can strike lightning in a bottle.

1 minute ago, nrockway said:

Everyone is talking about the pitching, but how did Keller come out of that with only one earned run? Could have just gone up there and not swung and would have scored more runs. 

Do you see this lineup?  Also the timing for Robert to say what he said, and then look like you and I would at the plate, is freaking embarrassing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

We can hate on Hahn for poor roster construction but in the end its like Fathom pointed whoever is responsible for organizational development needs to go. 

How does Cease and Lynn all of a sudden become DFA candidates and every single player regress except Vaughn. 

There isn’t a single thing this organization does well

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Do you see this lineup?  Also the timing for Robert to say what he said, and then look like you and I would at the plate, is freaking embarrassing 

I really think the guy is a complete moron.  There looks to be zero baseball ops for on and off field development.  Whole organization is a dice roll. This is only reason I can point to for how bad it is.  It's as if COVID or asshole owner decimated the functionality of the organization.

24 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Anderson seems like he’s really slumping, more than a usual cold spell. I wonder if his babip magic is finally catching up with him. 

More like his Baby Mama magic has caught up with him.

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

We can hate on Hahn for poor roster construction but in the end its like Fathom pointed whoever is responsible for organizational development needs to go. 

How does Cease and Lynn all of a sudden become DFA candidates and every single player regress except Vaughn. 

Organizational Baseball Development falls under Rick Hahn's responsibilities.

Need to start from Ground Zero with the team, perhaps keep a few people like Paddy.

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

What did he say?

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

I really think the guy is a complete moron.  There looks to be zero baseball ops for on and off field development.  Whole organization is a dice roll. This is only reason I can point to for how bad it is.  It's as if COVID or asshole owner decimated the functionality of the organization.

What did Robert say?

Got it.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

More like his Baby Mama magic has caught up with him.

Organizational Baseball Development falls under Rick Hahn's responsibilities.

Need to start from Ground Zero with the team, perhaps keep a few people like Paddy.

I'm not sure Hahn has the organizational say.  Maybe KW is figure head but that's more Presidents job. 

11 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Lance Lynn went from having an average fastball in 2021 to a very weak fastball by 2023. He got old and had a leg injury last year. That one makes sense.

• Like 1