5/20 Royals @ Whitesox 1:10 start. Giolito VS Lyles

JoshPR

• JoshPR changed the title to 5/20 Royals @ Whitesox 2:10 start. Giolito VS Lyles

Time for the Sox bats to wake up and score more runs.

Lucas needs to have a great game today and go at least 7 innings and a solid bullpen. I can't recall the last time the Sox won two games in a row when both starters back to back had an awesome 7-8 inning game and the W.

This thread has my blessing 

Just 11 days ago, Giolito manhandled the Royals going 6 innings, giving up just 2 runs and striking out 9.  The Royals are really vulnerable up in the zone so he will have to work up there more but will need a little more umph than 91-92. If his fastball is workikg around 93-94 and he can work in even amounts of sliders and changeups he make the Royals call him "daddy" again as the Sox take game number 2 in the series.  The bats should come alive against the 0-7 Lyle's and his 7.14 ERA. 

chicago-white-sox-lucas-giolito.gif

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

• Heads22 changed the title to 5/20 Royals @ Whitesox 1:10 start. Giolito VS Lyles
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Was there any update as to why Sheets was scratched? Because really, there is no remotely close comparison to starting Gavin Sheets vs Adam Haesley....

hurt his wrist sliding into second yesterday

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

This thread has my blessing 

Just 11 days ago, Giolito manhandled the Royals going 6 innings, giving up just 2 runs and striking out 9.  The Royals are really vulnerable up in the zone so he will have to work up there more but will need a little more umph than 91-92. If his fastball is workikg around 93-94 and he can work in even amounts of sliders and changeups he make the Royals call him "daddy" again as the Sox take game number 2 in the series.  The bats should come alive against the 0-7 Lyle's and his 7.14 ERA. 

chicago-white-sox-lucas-giolito.gif

2 ER in 6 IP. That is some manhandling!