7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 2, 8:00

flavum

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

They cannot succeed unless he goes back to form. That power needs to come back and the production needs to be back. My theory is that it is a health issue.

My theory is it is a having a kid with an Instagram thot, while being married, and your wife making your life a total and complete living hell. 

• Haha 1

That relief pitcher didn't mess around. Didn't care if they hit deep fly balls. Just keep it in the park. Scouting report doesn't speak well for Sox hitters. Not much respect there just throwing it over the plate and having the 3 fly out.

Pathetic doubleheader. Nice hire, White Sox. Pedro really is a special manager. Geez get rid of him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

They are an organization that is a total mess.

Yes we know😂

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

As stated if he's hurt IL him.  At least move him down in order.

This clown car can't even figure that out. 

I could agree with the bolded. Maybe their depth issues would hurt them more than having TA out there. I don’t know. Either way he’s not tradeable right now.

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Two quick outs, lol. Pathetic. 

Make that 3 quick outs.

4 pitches - 3 outs in the bottom of the 9 th.   We live and die by the home run.  We are incapable of playing small ball.  No working counts, not walking, not bunting, not cutting back on swings with two strikes, little running game, not moving the runners over, etc.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

My theory is it is a having a kid with an Instagram thot, while being married, and your wife making your life a total and complete living hell. 

I guess he’s not getting spaghetti or sex. Bummer.

2 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

I keep hearing that as an excuse. Other than sucking I've seen no indication he's hurt. 

I’m not sure what else the power drop off could be except for mental health or being hurt.

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Greatest team ever to hate watch.  They never disappoint.  :lolhitting

What’s the point of either cheering or hate watching? Seems like they are going to be bad for whatever draft pick they get.

That's 15 games under 500, which I believe is the low water mark for the season. They better make hay against the Cardinals this weekend because they have a nine-game road trip to Atlanta, New York, and Minnesota. It could get much worse.

Sox give up 1 hit through 10 innings...lose

Let's mix this up and give up 16 hits next game...also lose.

2 home runs by Whit Merrifield. Great, the pesky hitters are now taking them deep.

1 minute ago, skooch said:

That's 15 games under 500, which I believe is the low water mark for the season. They better make hay against the Cardinals this weekend because they have a nine-game road trip to Atlanta, New York, and Minnesota. It could get much worse.

Sox have been cannon fodder for the Jays.  Not a good start to the week.

3 minutes ago, skooch said:

Good. Let them lose another 10 of 12 so there is no doubt that these clowns get shipped out. (Of course if you believe Nightengale that's EXACTLY what some of these guys want...)

Hey, I thought it was supposed to be hard to win both games of a double header?

Going back to game 1, does Bummer ever have a middle gear? He either looks great or dog crap. How about just serviceable every now and then?

Just now, elrockinMT said:

We apparently forgot to strive mightily to win. Play hard tomorrow and beyond. The All Star break could be positive for the Sox. We can still make it happen in this Division 

"Let me have what he's drinking I want to get loaded too..." - Ralph Kramden. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1