7/7: Cards @ Sox

ChiSox59

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Also who is doing tv for the Sox tonight?

Mike Monaco. Jason tweeted this was on short notice so I wonder if he's sick or something. Monaco has filled in before. He's fine but I don't think a shitty White Sox team is the best pairing for him

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Mike Monaco. Jason tweeted this was on short notice so I wonder if he's sick or something. Monaco has filled in before. He's fine but I don't think a shitty White Sox team is the best pairing for him

Feel like could be Bennettis last year given all the absences but not sure who they would replace him with.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Feel like could be Bennettis last year given all the absences but not sure who they would replace him with.

Monaco is an option I believe, but Kasper is the heavy favorite

Edited by fathom

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

I've read this before but he does view the White Sox as a team he was to be with so I think things would need to go badly to make that happen. 

Criticize me, but I also don't think Connor McKnight is terrible?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Monaco is an option I believe

Mike "Money" Monaco (born May 14, 1993) is an American television sportscaster who is currently employed as a play-by-play announcer for ESPN and its networks. Monaco is also the alternate television play-by-play voice for the Boston Red Sox of Major League Baseball (MLB) on the New England Sports Network (NESN) and fills in for Jason Benetti on White Sox telecasts on NBC Sports Chicago.

Pretty young guy...

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I've read this before but he does view the White Sox as a team he was to be with so I think things would need to go badly to make that happen. 

Sox were tired of him taken all these national assignments over them. Honestly don't blame them for that. And also like connor McKnight. He called some of the game on the radio and was thinking the same.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Still sounds too much like an "eager beaver" minor league voice so far.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fathom said:

This bullpen has been absolute crap for about a month now

Sox can’t hold a lead from the 7 th on.  Our relievers have been awful lately.  Only solution as I see it is score more runs.  One run leads for the Sox late are not holding up.

6 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Pretty sure both his and Stone's contract extentions this year were multi year deals. 

4 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Sox were tired of him taken all these national assignments over them. Honestly don't blame them for that. And also like connor McKnight. He called some of the game on the radio and was thinking the same.

Where did you hear this?