7/22/23: Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota Twins - 6:15 PM CDT TV: Fox Radio WMVP AM 1000

6 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well that and his FIP/+ will be a selling point.

Except now might not even have Crochet next year if he needs shoulder surgery after TJ.

This team is going to really suck next season. Very likely worse than this year.

• Fire 2

Has this been shared yet? Only organization in sports where this is acceptable. The only other one was the other reinsdork franchise and even they fired garpax. This is lunacy. We can’t keep sitting here while this front office degrades and gaslights us. Enough is enough. Time to start a coordinated protest against these people. If this was European soccer these guys would not be safe in their own homes. Time to go.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, almagest said:

They had more than enough chances to score a bunch of runs. Can’t have half the lineup hitting .200 or below and expect to win.

Trying to win major league games with the 7-8-9 they have is funny 

all you gotta do is throw fastballs inside off the plate to us and we will strike out and hit weak ground balls.

You can't swing at that s%*# Robert.

Robert is a terrific talent.. if he ever develops the ability to have good at bats he could be devastating.

He gets himself out 50% of his bats id estimate.

Just now, T R U said:

Man what a miserable season. One of the worst I can ever remember. 

I know I’m extremely pessimistic, but where’s the hope for the franchise?  Big league team sucks, farm system is awful and a huge payroll deduction is on the way.  Outside of the Rockies, Royals and A’s, the Sox have to have the worst looking future for the next 3-4 years 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

I know I’m extremely pessimistic, but where’s the hope for the franchise?  Big league team sucks, farm system is awful and a huge payroll deduction is on the way.  Outside of the Rockies, Royals and A’s, the Sox have to have the worst looking future for the next 3-4 years 

There is no hope and this isn’t pessimistic, this is realistic. I maintain that this is the worst spot the franchise has been in, in its history. Black sox scandal was bad but at least they had fucking fans back then. Jerry reinsdorf and his New York cronies have completely tanked the Sox since they’ve been in charge. Hell even 20 years ago they could compete with the cubs for fans, now it’s completely one sided. And rick hahn/Kenny Williams have proven for 15 years they have no clue how to build a team in the modern era, and there’s no way they will be fired under this ownership. No hope for the major leaguers and no hope for the farm and no fans, makes this the worst spot this franchise has ever been in. Literally the only hope is reinsdork selling, which I believe to happen sooner than later. Then we can talk about hope

Edited by whitesoxwinner
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1

I don't know what to think about Renteria and LaRussa having this group of losers play winning baseball for the last 3 seasons. 

I still don't think managers matter much, but one thing for sure is that we hired probably the biggest dud in baseball managerial history.

Grifol is worthless. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, T R U said:

Man what a miserable season. One of the worst I can ever remember. 

The only season that ranks with this is 2013. That club lost 99,  and that was the worst Sox team in 43 years. Changes should have been made and nothing has been done. This team is horrible to watch.

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

They should get a couple pieces in these upcoming trades and they will have some money to spend in the off season but the hope comes from Hahn and Haber not being in the building.  That will be a very good thing.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I don't know what to think about Renteria and LaRussa having this group of losers play winning baseball for the last 3 seasons. 

I still don't think managers matter much, but one thing for sure is that we hired probably the biggest dud in baseball managerial history.

Grifol is worthless. 

One of the worst general managers in franchise history highlighted by one of the worst managerial hires in franchise history.  Sign me up for season tix! 

• TLR 1

20 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

There is no hope and this isn’t pessimistic, this is realistic. I maintain that this is the worst spot the franchise has been in, in its history. Black sox scandal was bad but at least they had fucking fans back then. Jerry reinsdorf and his New York cronies have completely tanked the Sox since they’ve been in charge. Hell even 20 years ago they could compete with the cubs for fans, now it’s completely one sided. And rick hahn/Kenny Williams have proven for 15 years they have no clue how to build a team in the modern era, and there’s no way they will be fired under this ownership. No hope for the major leaguers and no hope for the farm and no fans, makes this the worst spot this franchise has ever been in. Literally the only hope is reinsdork selling, which I believe to happen sooner than later. Then we can talk about hope

He's made it clear he is not selling while he is alive. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

One of the worst general managers in franchise history highlighted by one of the worst managerial hires in franchise history.  Sign me up for season tix! 

Only reason he’s not the worst is because of other reinsdorf hires such as the hawk. Kenny is so lucky Ozzie told him what to do and that they won a World Series

12 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

Only reason he’s not the worst is because of other reinsdorf hires such as the hawk. Kenny is so lucky Ozzie told him what to do and that they won a World Series

Hawk did not leave the Sox in such shambles approaching a 20 year generation of White Sox Baseball.

Rick Hahn is the worst GM not only for the White Sox, but across all four sports, and one of the Top 5 worst GMs in the 150 year history of the game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

He's made it clear he is not selling while he is alive. 

Unless the tax laws change, that is true. I came to that realization awhile ago and so I don't even dream about it.