Sox vs Guardians, Sat

oldsox

Sox have never won when I do this.  IOW, they are unwon.  I won't be watching, because I have to make an airport run to Punta Gorda, FL at game time.  I'll read about it later.  

Kopech vs Syndergaard.  Lots of walks.  Enjoy the game, boys and girls.

• Thanks 1

• Capn12 pinned this topic
18 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Grandal, Colas, Andrus, Remillard bottom of the order sure looks dangerous….come on you can get rid of at least 2 of those guys already

I'd keep Remillard over Andrus every day of the week. If anyone needs shitcanned out of those 4, its the catcher who can't catch (or hit), and Elvis.

19 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Grandal, Colas, Andrus, Remillard bottom of the order sure looks dangerous….come on you can get rid of at least 2 of those guys already

Andrus and Grandal have to go. Free agents at the end of the year. Just call up Sosa and Perez (and send him back when Lee is ready).

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Battle of the guys who used to throw 100 mph and now have average fastballs at best

Honeywell pitched extremely well as a swingman/garbage time guy but started getting more responsibility.  Lively arm, around 94-96 usually.

Just think he was a victim of numbers game as injured guys returned.

Wore down partially because of of overuse imo.

2 hours ago, Capn12 said:

Lane Ramsey to the bigs, huh....good thing he has been absolutely tearing the minor leagues up.

image.png

I know I'll be doing this alot the next couple or few years but.....Who?

3 hours ago, Capn12 said:

I'd keep Remillard over Andrus every day of the week. If anyone needs shitcanned out of those 4, its the catcher who can't catch (or hit), and Elvis.

Most of the posters here could literally catch better than Grandal and absolutely block grounders better. Enough. 

3 hours ago, Capn12 said:

Lane Ramsey to the bigs, huh....good thing he has been absolutely tearing the minor leagues up.

image.png

When you have a horrible farm system like the Sox do, especially the worst pitching staff in AAA, the savvy Hahn is simply playing darts at this stage. He is hoping he gets lucky and one of these players he brings up sticks for a winner. Of course if this guy's ERA is that bad playing against minor league players, obviously not ready yet for the majors, then as Liam Neeson would say to Lane Ramsey as he now faces major league hitters...Good Luck! 

4 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Moncada out due to back.

Need to shut him down, surgery or bust next season.

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Just DFA him, chalk it up to a bad contract, with bad luck and a bad player.

Not as bad as Benintendi, the richest and weakest FA signing in White Sox history.

• Fire 1

• Quin locked this topic