8/25, 6:10 CT - White Sox vs. A's: Pedro's playing rookies on 90s night

Quin

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

For sure. 12-21 gets there after we lose this one. 

I don't see these clowns winning a dozen more games.

2 nights in a row getting their asses kicked by Oakland. This team has quit. I cannot imagine bringing back a manager of a team that has totally given up. Next season he will somehow become a great communicator and motivator?

• Like 1

Refused to watch this game. Checked the score to see the Sox have given up runs in double digits again. It has been like that since the start of the season. Whoever heads up the FO has a hell of a job ahead of them. But don't worry, JR wants to win. Ozzie will tell you that, you working class scum.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I don't see these clowns winning a dozen more games.

2 nights in a row getting their asses kicked by Oakland. This team has quit. I cannot imagine bringing back a manager of a team that has totally given up. Next season he will somehow become a great communicator and motivator?

Clean slate lol.

Dayton Moore will cleanse all the sins like a Biblical prophet...

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What an embarrassing piece of s%*# product.  Thank god my tickets were free, because there was zero joy beyond the Sosa HR tonight.

This is my 71st year following the Sox and I’ve never hated a team as much as this bunch, I’m so embarrassed right now as I just went out and ripped off my White Sox car decal. 
This is worse than the 1970 team, these stiffs we have this year have quit and have absolutely no pride. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, almagest said:

Sox are the worst team in the AL now

In all of baseball. 
If they started the season with the current roster they couldn’t beat the worst team in my lifetime, the 1962 expansion Mets who went 40-120.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Sounds like there was a shooting in the parking lot.  Sox really know to sell a best in class product.

Greg??? 

Well it's not like shootings are unheard of in Texsox land either.

But if true incredible how many hits the brand has taken since All Star Break and deadline 2021...other than the FoD Anderson walk off into RF corn.

Just now, reiks12 said:

We fucked up by not trading cease 

Looking that way.

Orioles were the last best hope and they wanted they preferred the limited commitment to Flaherty.

Less prospect cost obviously.

Will never know the Rays Reds etc. other offers unless Hahn or KW wants to write a tell all book trying to diminish the other guy.

• Quin unpinned this topic