4/14 Reds @ Sox 1:10

Outscored 27 to 5 in the series. Competitive team, am I right Getz?

And at this point, it feels like Benintendi WANTS to be DFA, so he can get paid and go sit at home. He certainly doesn't look like a guy who wants to turn a franchise around, for sure. 367 OPS, GMAFB, organization is getting EVERYTHING it deserves, with the clown show in charge.

Vaughn with a robust 489 OPS.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Paper Bag 2

Three more errors today...defense right? 😆

Like I posted a few days ago, guys have got to be thinking, "Get me the hell out of this garbage dump!"

Another two weeks and you'll start seeing these guys not even trying anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Paper Bag 2

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Like I posted a few days ago, guys have got to be thinking, "Get me the hell out of this garbage dump!"

Another 2 weeks? That implies they are trying currently. X.

• Paper Bag 1

35 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ok, Soxtalk, a Jet's pizza is moving in not too far from me. Is it worth a visit? Never had Detroit Style Za.

What does Detroit pizza have? I've only recently fallen in love again with Chicago pizza. I guess I hadn't had good Chicago pizza in decades. I have to keep away, lest I eat the whole damn extra-large in one night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

What does Detroit pizza have? I've only recently fallen in love again with Chicago pizza. I guess I hadn't had good Chicago pizza in decades. I have to keep away, lest I eat the whole damn extra-large in one night. 

You and me both, Brother

• Like 2

The good news....if you bet $100 on Sheets getting an rbi today, you've won $185.

The bad news....if you are betting on the White Sox at all, get some help....1-800-GAMBLER

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Then they better be looking at their own performances.

48 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ok, Soxtalk, a Jet's pizza is moving in not too far from me. Is it worth a visit? Never had Detroit Style Za.

I lived in Nashville for three years and we had the choice of Pizza Hut or Jet’s as our go to.  We chose Pizza Hut for what it’s worth.  And for reference, we eat tavern style pizza once a week and deep dish probably once every two months or so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TLR 1

These player interviews....the players seem pretty likeable, they just stink. I was hoping that with the better defense philosophy and some clubhouse problem guys having moved on, this team would be easier to root for this season. But it just comes back to....they just suck.

As for the Pedro interviews....he's not likeable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I lived in Nashville for three years and we had the choice of Pizza Hut or Jet’s as our go to.  We chose Pizza Hut for what it’s worth.  And for reference, we eat tavern style pizza once a week and deep dish probably once every two months or so.

I made a deal with my better half of pizza once a month.....so if you ever need any help with that tavern style :cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuban_sammiches said:

AV looks horrible getting blown away by 93 mph fastball. Can we also stop pretending that Gavin Sheets is the guy?

Sheets is far and away the best hitter on the team at this point.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 2

32 minutes ago, wegner said:

Call your friends, call your neighbors.....we will hear from Pedro Grifol after this commercial break!!!

how many toilet references did he make?

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

They have the perfect manager for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

Outscored 27 to 5 in the series. Competitive team, am I right Getz?

And at this point, it feels like Benintendi WANTS to be DFA, so he can get paid and go sit at home. He certainly doesn't look like a guy who wants to turn a franchise around, for sure. 367 OPS, GMAFB, organization is getting EVERYTHING it deserves, with the clown show in charge.

Vaughn with a robust 489 OPS.

An absolute can't miss prospect with the bat.

9 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

That's like being the prettiest crackhead in the whorehouse.  2 1/2 weeks into the season. Jesus.

I mean sure. It says a lot more about the rest of line-up. But the point is there are far far bigger problems. Sheets isn't one.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood