4/20 Sox @ Phillies 5:05PM CT

1 minute ago, Pale Sox said:

Eloy is gone man. Remember those monster shots to CF as a rookie? Even he’s just got nada these days. Dead off the bat. 

He should have had a rehab assignment. That is an organizational,failure,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Yeah probably, but even last year. It’s all pull power now.* The all fields power made him special, and that’s all but gone. 

*In my memory bank. 

Edited by Pale Sox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Letting Eloy convince them he could work his way through it without doing a rehab assignment at Charlotte was...frankly, ill-advised.

Edited by caulfield12

Good job by Dick Allen I think for first bringing up multiple no hitters this season. Or whomever brought it up.

Any game Nicky Lopez is your leadoff hitter you deserve to get no hit. My gosh how embarrassing. A real team like the Phillies and we got zero chance. I'm surprised Vegas even makes odds for Sox games. Every night the Sox must be +350 or higher.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

He claimed to have been slimed, lol.

Good alliteration.

Slimed and slandered just about fits the 1/8th mark of this particular season.

It's weird how, when you talk to Astros fans, they still haven't gotten over the shame of those horrible 2011-2013 seasons. Frankly, it's all they talk about. 

1 minute ago, The Grinder said:

I have to admire those who can sit and watch this train wreck. You all have amazing tenacity. I'd probably start drinking again 

I watch until my wife comes in and says "why the f*** are you watching this s%*#?" And then she puts on some true crime show.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

It's weird how, when you talk to Astros fans, they still haven't gotten over the shame of those horrible 2011-2013 seasons. Frankly, it's all they talk about. 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they are fine with two championships since 2017 and annual playoff appearances since then as well.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

And the nearly negative tv ratings.

Brett Dolan, college dorm-mate, suffered through broadcasting some of those teams then got pushed out before they turned the corner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I watch until my wife comes in and says "why the f*** are you watching this s%*#?" And then she puts on some true crime show.

We need more players like your wife.  She’s a true baller shot-caller.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

And we all have to realize that the hiring of Getz was horrific!

Getz was as qualified to be GM as my wife’s gynecologist is to be next manager!