4/20 Sox @ Phillies 5:05PM CT

2 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

All anger aside - and I also have a lot towards that f*** - I can’t imagine being ok with my legacy being what his will be. Imagine knowing people will be partying the day you die? 
That’s probably one of the differences between the average person and billionaires. Not understanding basic human emotion. 

While I don't think I'll ever be in that position, I have to imagine at that level, you have so few people around you that will tell you "how it is" and instead just kiss the ring. Obviously it's on the person (in this case Jerry) to be aware of what is going on in front of him, but I think if you insulate yourself with yes men, your view of things can be significantly altered from what is actually going on

• Thanks 2

Phillies shouldn't be too proud....the White Sox already had their 1 win this week....they won't start trying to win 1 again until tomorrow, or Monday depending on what day you think starts the week.

14 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

This s%*# is bullshit. Thanks fucking Jerry go rejoice in your misery mother fucker. 43 years of misery you have given Sox fans. You fucking s%*# head

That is a calm and reasonable soliloquy....well done.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

While I don't think I'll ever be in that position, I have to imagine at that level, you have so few people around you that will tell you "how it is" and instead just kiss the ring. Obviously it's on the person (in this case Jerry) to be aware of what is going on in front of him, but I think if you insulate yourself with yes men, your view of things can be significantly altered from what is actually going on

Aside from the insanely talented (Dre?) you have to be a mentally sick individual to be a billionaire. 

Just now, Pale Sox said:

Aside from the insanely talented (Dre?) you have to be a mentally sick individual to be a billionaire. 

Taylor Swift basically announced in her new abum that her friends think living in the 1830s would have been so fun/cool...minus that vexing little slavery issue.