4/21 Sox @ Phils

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Grifol has to be fired.  These guys couldn’t be playing worse.

I don’t think I’d ever make a definitive statement about how bad this team can play.  

1 minute ago, Vote4Pedro said:

I’ve heard things can’t get worse quite a bit here the last 3 years with managers, gms, and the team yet here we are….idk how much worse it can get but I can’t put it past them at this point 

That .500 season feels like 10 years ago.

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

That .500 season feels like 10 years ago.

Yep….this team is unwatchable, been made a fool twice this year by going to the ballpark to see them shut out both games. Hell the new TV guy is terrible and I have only watched maybe 7-8 innings of him this year. Only reason worth tuning in today is to see Nastrini go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s not like anyone and everyone couldn’t tell you some of these guys really suck before the season started. Even Stone said they are bad at run downs, bad at holding runners. We’ve know that for years. For some reason, White Sox management from the owner down to the coaching staff just can’t get it through their heads.

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Remember, a pile of crap 💩 is better than just one turd.

Teams were clearly interested in Bummer.  Sox were asking for too much at the deadline.  To ruin your 40 man depth to bring in a bunch of crap is just stupid.