5/7 Games

20 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Yep....the above average to plus power is starting to show...just need the hit tool to follow, get that average up.

I wonder if his struggles to begin the year were due to him trying to tap into his power more.  

36 minutes ago, Quin said:

Colton heating up has to make Shewmake sweat a bit.

Also the "footage" of those home runs is comically bad.

It would be a blessing at home if Sox viewers could completely miss opposing team's taters disappearing into into the stands.

Montgomery looks a lot more aggressive/assertive very recently and has that positive energy around him again.

• Haha 1

Kath is a dude that is still young enough to turn it around. Interesting clay to mold with him, not that I'd trust the Sox to mold it into anything good.

Colson is looking like he's ready. Give him another 150 PA in AAA and bring him up in late June.

3 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Kath is a dude that is still young enough to turn it around. Interesting clay to mold with him, not that I'd trust the Sox to mold it into anything good.

Colson is looking like he's ready. Give him another 150 PA in AAA and bring him up in late June.

Let him force his way. If it's not until 2025, so be it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3