Flexen .3

White Sox current fWAR pitching losers:

Leone -.5

Soroka -.4

Wilson -.3

Shaw/Kopech/Clevinger/Garcia -.1

Edited by chitownsportsfan

14 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Hope Getz's press availability - if he has one - is better covered than the last one. 

He should just stop talking imo. The stupid s%*# he said about Robert's injury (was unclear if he actually had a setback or if they were just adjusting the time table back a couple weeks) only muddled the waters.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Remember when a large majority of this board thought DeJong was a downgrade from TA?  

I don't know DeJong other than the back of his baseball card but it's shocking if any Sox fan really thought TA was a bounceback candidate. I made a post on exactly why he wasn't (mostly based on his batted ball data and statcast decline in his EV and sprint speed) and low and behold he hasn't bounced back and has actually been WORSE than last season by quite a bit so far. He's been so bad that it is likely he's out of MLB unless he turns it around in the next two months.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Remember when a large majority of this board thought DeJong was a downgrade from TA?  

Thought there was a very real chance he’d be a slight upgrade: defense and power. Thats about it.

TA was just that bad last year.

• Like 1

• Capn12 pinned, pinned and unlocked this topic
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I know there isn’t an actual answer but how the f*** can you possibly justify AV at 3?

I was thinking maybe calling Remillard up gives them an easy DFA to promote Walsh and send down AV down. Then I looked at Walsh’s stats at AAA. Still possible I guess if he starts hitting there I guess.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

7 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I was thinking maybe calling Remillard up gives them an easy DFA to promote Walsh and send down AV down. Then I looked at Walsh’s stats at AAA. Still possible I guess if he starts hitting there I guess.

Deloach seems to be doing well at AAA.  Put Sheets at 1b.  Colas hasn’t done well this season or last but it at least improves the defense if it allows you to get Sheets out of RF.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rusty said:

Deloach seems to be doing well at AAA.  Put Sheets at 1b.  Colas hasn’t done well this season or last but it at least improves the defense if it allows you to get Sheets out of RF.

True that also works for me.

AV sucks. Over a month into the season and no home runs from your 1B lol

Edited by Bob Sacamano

4 minutes ago, Rusty said:

DeLoach has been in the 600s for OPS (in Charlotte!) with little power recently...has something changed?

He profiles as average to below average defensively so I guess that should fit right in.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Zero HRs is well?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I don't know DeJong other than the back of his baseball card but it's shocking if any Sox fan really thought TA was a bounceback candidate. I made a post on exactly why he wasn't (mostly based on his batted ball data and statcast decline in his EV and sprint speed) and low and behold he hasn't bounced back and has actually been WORSE than last season by quite a bit so far. He's been so bad that it is likely he's out of MLB unless he turns it around in the next two months.

You're overlooking how dumb some GM's are.

• Haha 2