1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:Leo XIVCan you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.
1 hour ago1 hr 14 minutes ago, Bill The Boy said:Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.
1 hour ago1 hr Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately
1 hour ago1 hr 26 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.
59 minutes ago59 min 2 hours ago, WestEddy said:Didn't see this coming...Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?
58 minutes ago58 min 37 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!
53 minutes ago53 min 39 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.
51 minutes ago51 min 44 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator
28 minutes ago28 min Sox are adding several new food items for the postseasonI would absolutely CRUSH that burger Edited 25 minutes ago25 min by DoUEvenShift
28 minutes ago28 min 33 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:The Pope!Jk. They’re saving that invite for the World Series games
26 minutes ago26 min 1 hour ago, wegner said:Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.Sounds more new age
24 minutes ago24 min If the Sox continue to be patient at the plate, they can bounce the starter early and really work over the Clevelanders bullpen. That has been the Sox MO for a while now.
22 minutes ago22 min 8 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)
21 minutes ago21 min I would like to see Noah Schultz get an inning. He would get the hook if he doesn't have control so not that big of a risk IMO.
19 minutes ago19 min We need the Sox ending this series tomorrow. They can't give the Guardians any kind of hope. That series clinching win is always the toughest. We know those ********** are desperate and the Sox need to play with that same desperation to win. I am so jealous of all of you that will be there. Hopefully The Rate will be as loud as it has ever been and the Sox give them something to be loud about from the 1st out till the 27th.
14 minutes ago14 min 1 hour ago, chw42 said:This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.Cantillo hasn't pitched since 9/24 so I assume he will have some rust to start
12 minutes ago12 min 3 hours ago, WestEddy said:Didn't see this coming...He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.
6 minutes ago6 min 15 minutes ago, tray said:I would like to see Noah Schultz get an inning. He would get the hook if he doesn't have control so not that big of a risk IMO.No reason to use him if we have better options. It's possible he'd be used if we're down, but lets not find out.
5 minutes ago5 min 20 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Sounds more new ageOur Sox are on the brink of the ALCS.....we are in a new age.
Just now1 min 11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.Worse, for sure.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.