Forward Amare Stoudemire - Knicks

Center Dwight Howard - Magic

West

Guard Kobe Bryant - Lakers

Guard Chris Paul - Hornets

Forward Carmelo Anthony - Nuggets

Forward Kevin Durant - Thunder

Center Yao Ming - Rockets

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 06:21 PM)
Almost as funny was Shaq at #2 in the East centers. WTF people?

There just isn't that many good big man in the East (besides Dwight) who have actually played the whole season so far.

I'd probably take Al Horford as my backup big if I had to take somebody (even if he's played more PF this season).

LMFAO. The most hustle i have saw boozer put in all year at the defensive end, he jumped 4 feet in the air in a block attempt on ryan anderson at the three point line, when anderson was clearly not going to shoot it, then anderson bumped into him for 3 freebies. it was not even close. the dude has no clue on defense, just funny.

The Bulls are going to have to find a way to slow Howard down if they hope to have a chance to win a playoff series vs Orlando. He seems to go off whenever we face Orlando and 4th quarter today seemed like every time ball was in hand was guaranteed bucket. The Bulls won today but giving up points that easy would make it hard to win a series

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)
Bulls can't hang with Top 3 in East.

fully healthy I think they could. Also, they'll add some sort of veteran 2 guard, just depends how big of an upgrade they get there. They're doing all of this recently with Kurt Thomas playing a major role, Noah is obviously an upgrade, especially on D. Throw in an upgrade at 2 guard and the team as is playing more games together and they can play with the top 3...

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 08:59 PM)
Asikl is the Mike Tisdale of the Bulls. Plays like he is 6'5 sonetimes

There are some differences. Asik tries to dunk everything, which is sort of cool. But he does seem to bring the ball down to waist level a lot which makes him seem smaller than he is...

Good win for you guys.

J-Rich, Hedo and Gilbert were a combined 9 for 33 last night. They simply just have to shoot the ball a lot better if we're going to have success in the playoffs. Gotta do a much better job on the boards as well (Bass especially).

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 09:36 PM)
The Bulls are going to have to find a way to slow Howard down if they hope to have a chance to win a playoff series vs Orlando. He seems to go off whenever we face Orlando and 4th quarter today seemed like every time ball was in hand was guaranteed bucket. The Bulls won today but giving up points that easy would make it hard to win a series

He's not scoring 40 when Joakim is around.