Ohman Waived

Heads22

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 03:51 PM)
Ohman told teammates Sox "crapped on his heart."

Yeah, Will...and you CRAPPED THE BED every time you stepped on the mound.

I guess you're even now.

Bye Bye!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Side Sox ‏@SouthSideSox

Technical term is designated for assignment. Ohman told teammates Sox "crapped on his heart."

Maybe if he didnt crap his pants on the mound, that wouldnt have happened. The guy was brutal this season

Technical term is designated for assignment. Ohman told teammates Sox "crapped on his heart."

Poetic.

And if he wants to return to his teammates, he can go to Charlotte and work on not sucking.

I didn't dislike Ohman, I rarely dislike players on the Sox, but he f***ed up. It's his fault.

And I love how moves happen this year. Past few years it seemed like nothing ever happened. Gonna agree with SS2k5, Ozzie probably fought everything.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
Super Troopers! That's the movie.

I wrote it in the other thread already, but we should know rather quickly if it indeed will be Leesman coming up. He is starting tonight at Charlotte and would have to be pulled before the game.

This is fantastic news. We have at least 6 or 7 guys at AAA that would immedietely give us more than Ohman, three of whom are lefties.

Since Humber is likely to take Axelrod's spot eventually, this should be more of a permanent opening. Therefore, options shouldn't make or break the decision. I'd prefer calling up the best available reliever from AAA, but I'm ok with going with a lefty if that's what they ultimately decide. I'd love to see Septimo get the call and placed on the 40, but I could see them wanting another long reliever and going with Leesman.

No matter who they call up, the team will be stronger tomorrow.

Listening to Bernstein on the Score right now he said when he heard about Ohman leaving that there will be plenty of guys around the Sox that will not be sad. Said the word around the clubhouse was that Ohman was way too cocky for a guy who sucked as bad as he did. So,this comment from him really does ring true...he thinks he is super,and the Sox have treated him unfairly.......goodbye,Oh-man,and good riddance.

QUOTE (Hawk09 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 04:38 PM)
Listening to Bernstein on the Score right now he said when he heard about Ohman leaving that there will be plenty of guys around the Sox that will not be sad. Said the word around the clubhouse was that Ohman was way too cocky for a guy who sucked as bad as he did. So,this comment from him really does ring true...he thinks he is super,and the Sox have treated him unfairly.......goodbye,Oh-man,and good riddance.

Yeah, I've heard that somewhere as well. f*** that cocky f***.

Also, have we finally ridded ourselves of all former Cubs now?

QUOTE (Hawk09 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 03:38 PM)

Yep. Bottom line: 6.41 E.R.A. That ain't doing your job very well. See ya, Will.

They should also crap on the $4 million you are being paid for 2011/2012. Remember, you still get that either way.

QUOTE (Hawk09 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 04:38 PM)

Ohman's had the reputation of really being an asshole when he was with the Cubs. I don't know if Berstein is using that info to make it look like he has some inside Sox info, or really knows something. Most of the time his inside info on the Sox winds up far from accurate.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 06:38 PM)
Santiago has been great since leaving the high pressure situations.

Disagree. Just two nights ago he loaded the bases with walks and had to be removed.

Hell, you were in the park with me when he faced toronto and turned a 2-0 game into a 4-0 game in the 8th. He creates the high pressure situations.