2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 06:30 AM)
I'd like to throw the Blazers a second rounder to get Meyers Leonard. I'd like to see what he could do under a coach like Thibs

You are only person in world who'd want that b****face on their team.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 10:57 PM)
Quite the overreaction to the Dunleavy foul. Was a bad foul, but not remotely dirty. He hit the dude's arms for Christ's sake

I don't think it was. He hit their star player. In 2010, if someone did that to Rose, I would be up in arms with the whole damn team.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 11:07 PM)
McDermott looks like the ghost of his college self.

Surprising? How many times has that happened with elite outside scorers/pure shooters upon arrival to the NBA?

He will find his way. Most rookies aren't immediate impact. I think by mid season, he'll find his niche.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 11:26 PM)
TAJ INJURED ON CRUTCHES? WTF

=[

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 11:28 PM)
The Circus Trip never fails to totally suck

That's true. Ever since Jordan left, Circus Trip has always been bad, regardless who we face.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 11:30 PM)
I'd like to throw the Blazers a second rounder to get Meyers Leonard. I'd like to see what he could do under a coach like Thibs

Hell no.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 08:01 AM)
If we could swap Rose with Thillard, guaranteed title.

Stupid Rose.

I wouldn't say it's guaranteed. I do like Damian alot. I do think he needs to be a little more aggressive on offense though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 10:07 AM)
Anybody notice how fricking deadly the Dallas Mavericks have been offensively? Their o-rating (points per 100 poss) is 117.6. That'd be easily the best in nba history over the course of the season. Dirk is just, my goodness. We'll see an MJ clone before you see a legit 7ft dude do what Dirk does again.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 11:19 PM)
If the Pelicans can somehow win 49-50 games, Davis might be your MVP.

Yup. I honestly think he's better right now than peak KG. We'll have to see if he can sustain this level of play (not 34 PER level) for the entire season though.

I enjoyed zlowe's writeup today.

You kind of forget to sit back and go "wow" at the fact that this is the first time in basically 50 years that the Lakers are 1) really bad and 2) have no real hope in sight.

You can say "x will probably sign there" and that may be true, but I doubt Durant, if he leaves, goes anywhere but Washington. I don't see who their savior is in the FA market. They really needed to hid on Randle and that foot injury just kills them for sending a message of resurgence.