2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still don't think we can win the series if the calls are going to go this way. I'm not going to say they're trying to f*** us, but they're f***ing us nonetheless

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 8, 2015 -> 09:43 PM)
:)

The curse is broken. We won a f***ing game after the first one.

Also, LeBron is 3-4 in series when down 2-1.

He's 12-3 when his team goes up 2-1.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 8, 2015 -> 07:42 PM)
Jesus Derrick, have a night.

I was thinking the same s*** earlier, and then something occurred to me: Michael had this game EVERY NIGHT.

Unbelievable how much energy that man had.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 8, 2015 -> 09:48 PM)
Good god I'm thankful the Bulls won in regulation because I thought if it went OT they'd lose.

I thought so. We had been playing with the same 5 guys for almost the entire 4th quarter.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 8, 2015 -> 08:41 PM)
I still don't think we can win the series if the calls are going to go this way. I'm not going to say they're trying to f*** us, but they're f***ing us nonetheless
This x 1,000,000

They will just not call James with a foul no matter what he does. That was some blatant ref s*** in the 4th, and I'm one who doesn't like b****ing about referees but that outright disgusting. Against all that garbage, the Bulls still found a way to pull it out, I'm so proud of these guys

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 8, 2015 -> 10:51 PM)
This x 1,000,000

They will just not call James with a foul no matter what he does. That was some blatant ref s*** in the 4th, and I'm one who b****es about referees but that outright disgusting. Against all that garbage, the Bulls still found a way to pull it out, I'm so proud of these guys

The way he attacked Rose with 7 seconds left was like a man who had no fear of a foul call

The way he attacked Rose with 7 seconds left was like a man who had no fear of a foul call

They will not let LeBron be the goat. Wont happen. This is part of why beating him in the playoffs has become so difficult. Just something the Bulls have to overcome, and tonight they did. 2 more times.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2015 -> 09:36 PM)
I would call that an exercise in madness and futility :D

I would have said this should be the game of the year, the intensity and the finish is certainly worthy, but the lopsided, despicable officiating completely tainted the game.