2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone try AHS: Hotel? Feel like they're just doing stuff for shock value and not story. Season 1 was so good and part of Coven, but everything else is meh. I'll give it 3 episodes like usual.

Lol, nah, i'm out. I couldn't get through more than the pilot of the new walking dead show. Last night made me officially done with the walking dead. I'm bored with it. Every story is played out at this point. There are just too many other good shows to try.

Anyone else stick with the Leftovers? The wife and I caught the first 2 episodes last night. I gotta say, it's basically Lost 2.0 with a few less characters. The opening 10 minutes was a total WTF, "guys, where are we?" type scene. Not sure i'm crazy about the subject matter/main story really (the departed thing is kinda hokey), but holy crap is the writing/filming/editing/everything done SO well.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 14, 2015 -> 10:09 AM)
Anyone else stick with the Leftovers? The wife and I caught the first 2 episodes last night. I gotta say, it's basically Lost 2.0 with a few less characters. The opening 10 minutes was a total WTF, "guys, where are we?" type scene. Not sure i'm crazy about the subject matter/main story really (the departed thing is kinda hokey), but holy crap is the writing/filming/editing/everything done SO well.

I have. I try not to judge each episode too much when it is obvious that there is a story arc going on. The second episode explained a lot of the first episode, and opened up some new story lines as well. Past that, I will be able to judge the merits of those episodes more as the season gives more answers.

QUOTE (RegionSox @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 12:12 PM)
I just saw the trailer for Ash vs. Evil Dead. It looks like it could be good

Ash vs Evil Dead

Oh yea, I am really excited for this

Second episode of Flash was really good, there was a lot going on and i LOVED Tony Todds voice for Zoom

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Oct 26, 2015 -> 09:09 AM)
If it's "not true", the show took such a cheap route in shocking people.

Yea, if that turns out to be some sort of a dream sequence I will be extremely disappointed.

It sucks that Glen died, but he knew the entire time that he shouldnt have trusted that guy. If he would have ended that guy back when they fought, Glen would probably still be alive

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 26, 2015 -> 10:02 AM)
Yea, if that turns out to be some sort of a dream sequence I will be extremely disappointed.

It sucks that Glen died, but he knew the entire time that he shouldnt have trusted that guy. If he would have ended that guy back when they fought, Glen would probably still be alive

If it turns out to not be true (and based on a lot of internet chatter, it seems like it is not true),

I don't think they'll use the dream sequence excuse. I think they'll show that it was Nicholas being torn apart, and Glenn was somehow able to slide under the dumpster or something.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Oct 26, 2015 -> 04:30 PM)
If it turns out to not be true (and based on a lot of internet chatter, it seems like it is not true),

I don't think they'll use the dream sequence excuse. I think they'll show that it was Nicholas being torn apart, and Glenn was somehow able to slide under the dumpster or something.

Yeah. When he was being 'ripped apart', it seems like the intestines were coming out of an odd location at the top of his chest. I just thought it was awkwardly-done gore. I didn't consider the idea that Nicholas fell on top of him until I read it online today.