2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Johnson officially waived. I presume Bulls would kick the tires. Clearly a shell of his former self, but you have to think going to a contender and getting away from Jersey would potentially help him be more valuable. Cavs widely considered the frontrunner.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 04:03 PM)
Joe Johnson officially waived. I presume Bulls would kick the tires. Clearly a shell of his former self, but you have to think going to a contender and getting away from Jersey would potentially help him be more valuable. Cavs widely considered the frontrunner.

I'll be surprised if he doesn't wind up on Cavs or Hawks

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 08:36 AM)
Disappointing that General Soreness returned when Derrick Rose was coming back, but great efforts from Gasol, McDermott, Moore, Gibson, Dunleavy, Snell, Felicio, etc. Great win

It sounds like the soreness for rose is hamstring related, I don't think he's wrong to sit if that's tight.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 04:21 PM)
It sounds like the soreness for rose is hamstring related, I don't think he's wrong to sit if that's tight.

I have a severe case of compassion fatigue with that guy so I just couldnt give two s***s of any reason why he doesnt play anymore. I may be wrong but whatever.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 25, 2016 -> 08:36 AM)
Disappointing that General Soreness returned when Derrick Rose was coming back, but great efforts from Gasol, McDermott, Moore, Gibson, Dunleavy, Snell, Felicio, etc. Great win

I believe General Soreness is the plan moving forward. It sounds like the Bulls will happily have Derrick sit out 1/5 games. If that's the plan to return him to 75% of what he once was, I'm fine with it. I'd take 65 games of that over 75+ of the human garbage we watched the first 3/5 of the season.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 26, 2016 -> 09:14 AM)
I believe General Soreness is the plan moving forward. It sounds like the Bulls will happily have Derrick sit out 1/5 games. If that's the plan to return him to 75% of what he once was, I'm fine with it. I'd take 65 games of that over 75+ of the human garbage we watched the first 3/5 of the season.

Which is fine as long as there is some solid logic picking the games he is "sore". When he sat and got the name, not being on the injury report, Butler being out, and the Bulls reeling, a bad time to sit, especially with the All Star break right around the corner.

Was Taj Gibson's Father a carpenter? If so it would explain why he catches every entry pass like his hands are made of wood. Just once catch the damn ball cleanly, take the ball strong to the hoop. I'm so sick of watching him bobble the entry pass, take a couple of dribbles then have his shot blocked....wtf!!!!

QUOTE (midway @ Feb 27, 2016 -> 01:31 PM)
Was Taj Gibson's Father a carpenter? If so it would explain why he catches every entry pass like his hands are made of wood. Just once catch the damn ball cleanly, take the ball strong to the hoop. I'm so sick of watching him bobble the entry pass, take a couple of dribbles then have his shot blocked....wtf!!!!

Do you know why the lady had a wooden baby?

A carpenter nailed her.