2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 03:01 PM)
I watched a guy tear his ACL/MCL on a slide at home plate. He tried playing more of the game. He could stand and run in a straight line OK. But he would literally collapse if he tried any kind of lateral motion.

I was able to pivot, cut, move laterally, etc.

I'm obviously a weird case, but it's possible. I had basically 99% mobility and range, just had greatly reduced strength behind it.

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 03:01 PM)
Being a big time Twitter NBA/Bulls guy....These last few weeks have been one heck of an Unfollow fest on the Bulls people i have who are Cubs supporters. I am throwing dat Unfollow around left and right lately

Ha. Friedell failed that test with me years ago.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 27, 2016 -> 01:03 PM)
670 The Score ‏@670TheScore 15m15 minutes ago

Craig Sager once talked Dennis Rodman out of suicide:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/04/27/cra...out-of-suicide/

He's the guy that used to sit in a parked pickup in the parking lot of The Palace with a loaded shotgun in his lap.

Rodman has issues.

Ok, people. Yes, I tend to exaggerate at times. I know this. But i'm literally witnessing the greatest single-game playoff performance EVER. I mean EVER. The Spurs didn't even do the Heat this dirty. LeBron, I hate to say this. But 2/7 in on the horizon for you, sir. Cleveland ain't beatin' either one of GS/SA. Just not gonna happen.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
Ok, people. Yes, I tend to exaggerate at times. I know this. But i'm literally witnessing the greatest single-game playoff performance EVER. I mean EVER. The Spurs didn't even do the Heat this dirty. LeBron, I hate to say this. But 2/7 in on the horizon for you, sir. Cleveland ain't beatin' either one of GS/SA. Just not gonna happen.

way to doom the spurs

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ May 2, 2016 -> 10:17 PM)
That's a really sad stat.

Oh NBA...

To be fair, that's the Warriors, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Spurs, Mavericks and Rockets. That's almost half the conference.

This is probably a dead horse to you guys, but I can't think of a single person involved with the Bulls I appreciated this year. Even (or especially) Butler, whose glaring lack of leadership chops was exposed.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 3, 2016 -> 09:18 AM)
This is probably a dead horse to you guys, but I can't think of a single person involved with the Bulls I appreciated this year. Even (or especially) Butler, whose glaring lack of leadership chops was exposed.

Taj. I appreciate everything about Taj.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 3, 2016 -> 11:18 AM)

Felicio