42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 08:50 AM)
Kris Bryant's road splits are Avi Garcia like

.243/.333/.360

If only Avi could boast a similar home split as Bryant .311/.408/.629 instead of .252/.309/.379

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:46 AM)
Bet the house?

Soxtalk has lost enough houses lately so I'm not going to go there. Arrieta has looked human his last 2 starts and he'll keep coming back to earth in my opinion. His absurd domination is over I believe.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 10:56 AM)
Soxtalk has lost enough houses lately so I'm not going to go there. Arrieta has looked human his last 2 starts and he'll keep coming back to earth in my opinion. His absurd domination is over I believe.

Agreed.

I think the huge increase in innings from last season to this one is finally taking its toll on him...I expected that to happen anyway. I didn't see any way how he could pitch 70-80 more innings this year without any decline in his performance.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 11:52 AM)
Not one cub lover in the whole store. Shocking. No hats, t-shirts, and no coats.

Nice. I went to the movies earlier wearing my Sox cap and there were no cub fans around anywhere. I gotta say it was a good day.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 07:18 PM)
Cubs sitting dead red. Syndegaard is gonna have to throw those off speed pitches for strikes. Bringing the heat, but that's a relatively straight fastball

Probably hard to throw that fast and have movement on it.