White Sox at Reds

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hated him pulling Shields there, especially if you're bringing in another righty 

I don’t see the reason to have taken out Shields. You bring in the very inconsistent Minaya and get a four pitch walk

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

renteria seems on the verge of losing the clubhouse imo.

You know wouldn’t be surprised if he’s let go at end of the year. While wins and losses may not be priority development at the ML level is. Ultimately it comes how has Moncada and the other guys developed this year. Hopefully RH and KW know it too.

Just now, elrockinMT said:

I don’t see the reason to have taken out Shields. You bring in the very inconsistent Minaya and get a four pitch walk

Renteria has proven time and again this year he has no feel for when his starters are fine or out of gas.  He let Lopez throw 30 more pitches than Shields yesterday in insane heat.

Just now, Replacement Level Poster said:

You know wouldn’t be surprised if he’s let go at end of the year. While wins and losses may not be priority development at the ML level is. Ultimately it comes how has Moncada and the other guys developed this year. Hopefully RH and KW know it too.

I'd be really surprised.

21 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

That's really dramatic. 

Is it though? Seems someone gets injured every week. As soon as we get to see progress from someone, regression happens. Has happened since spring training.

All I'm saying is it's frustrating. 

• Thanks 1