4/8 Games

DirtySox

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Do any of you watch other team's systems?  This seems like the ideal thing for a baseball junkie.

mlbfarm is an incredible site.  I love tracking top 100 prospects day-to-day, as well as familiar names from recent drafts.

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The "new" milb app is absolute trash.  It was so awesome last year, and it literally went backwards what seems like 15 years this season.  Brutal. 

Its so weird, I don't think I've ever seen a regression this extreme. What a trash job.

13 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The "new" milb app is absolute trash.  It was so awesome last year, and it literally went backwards what seems like 15 years this season.  Brutal. 

Yeah it looks more fluid but also is substantially worse. Doesn't give the right notifications, the gameday feeds are just a link to a shitty site, etc.

22 minutes ago, bmags said:

Its so weird, I don't think I've ever seen a regression this extreme. What a trash job.

It was pretty much the same as the MLB app last year.  Having to get redirected to a shitty website to look at boxscores is so GD frustrating.  

38 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

No doubt. You need to use the website not the app. It's a pain.

1 hour ago, Jose Abreu said:

Yeah it looks more fluid but also is substantially worse. Doesn't give the right notifications, the gameday feeds are just a link to a shitty site, etc.

You actually get notifications?  I haven't gotten a single one yet.  They stepped up the video feed and stepped back in every other single aspect of the app, straight brutal. 

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I don't like the new desktop version of the website either. The box scores are harder to read and everything on the scoreboard page is unnecessarily big. At least they seem to have good gameday updates for more levels.