Greg Hibbard

Sox @ Astros 5/23 Gamethread

8 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Our Ace deserves this lineup.

What a world

• Haha 4

Gio getting touched up tonight wouldn't be the end of the world, but man it would be super sweet if he could solidify his improvement as the real deal. 

46 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Or maybe he got yelled at.

That would almost be preferable

2 hours ago, mqr said:

Gio getting touched up tonight wouldn't be the end of the world, but man it would be super sweet if he could solidify his improvement as the real deal. 

Same thing I was thinking. If Cole can be lit up by the Sox sometimes you just have to give a pass to a pitcher.

This is on MLB network tonight. If you have a Roku TV and have cut the cord on pay TV you can still get MLB network on Roku on whats called Gade TV.It's also good because you can get hockey on CBC on it also. It's basically a foreign station broadcaster, How and why MLB network is on it I don't care . I'm just glad I found it.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This is on MLB network tonight. If you have a Roku TV and have cut the cord on pay TV you can still get MLB network on Roku on whats called Gade TV.It's also good because you can get hockey on CBC on it also. It's basically a foreign station broadcaster, How and why MLB network is on it I don't care . I'm just glad I found it.

Hulu has NBC sports so between it and a digital antenna I get nearly all games.

Idk how people play with super baggy pants like McCann. That always drove me nuts

6 minutes ago, mqr said:

Idk how people play with super baggy pants like McCann. That always drove me nuts

Good for preventing jock itch.