9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

Chicago White Sox

Ricky is such a fucking piece of shit. If God (or Allah or a damn genie or what have you) appeared to me and said Ricky would never manage a White Sox game again but we would lose 110 games next year and all of our current prospects/rookies would flop, I would take that deal without blinking. He sucks that much.

Wanted to test Rodon, let our most obvious platoon player hit against his weakness in the final AB of the regular season, he doesn’t care about winning.

Let him go collect a paycheck selling cheese doodles to fans of the Tijuana League. And take Nomar, and Edwin, and ReyLo, and Cordero with him. Oh he couldn’t live without his useless fucking Jimmy. No sirree.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The Moncada single in the 9th was 108.7 mph, so if you want some good news there it is. 

I'm glad we hit towards the end of the game. I already chalked the game up to a loss, then I got pissed again when Ricky decided not to hit McCann for Mazara in an obvious PH situation.

• Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

Mazara blows but he got screwed there.

There's no reason he should have even hit there. I know he's better vs. LHP this year, but his numbers vs. RHP are shit so it's not saying much. McCann has a much better chance there. 

• Thanks 1