5/18 Sox @ Royals | 7:10PM CT

Spumoni

I was going to avoid the game tonight. Promised myself a break. I was planning on a favorite bottle of wine and listen to some Steely Dan. Had it all planned. . .

I'm Tex and I'm a Soxaholic. What's the first step to recovery? 

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

I was going to avoid the game tonight. Promised myself a break. I was planning on a favorite bottle of wine and listen to some Steely Dan. Had it all planned. . .

Gio days normally aren't one to miss. On paper, this game makes sense for things to start turning around.

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Probably not the easiest thing in the world to stay fresh to start when you have to isolate for almost a week or whatever it was

Len says he was feeling quite bad for several days but thought he bounced back pretty quick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Gio days normally aren't one to miss. On paper, this game makes sense for things to start turning around.

It was more of it being Wednesday plus some stuff I had to deal with earlier. Didn't need more stress in my life lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Texsox said:

You can still do that. Just mute the game.

• Like 1

• Capn12 unpinned this topic