6/4/22 Sox @ Rays, 3:10 pm

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Ricky made some stupid moves, but you always knew they would try to rally even 7 runs down. Miss that guy

Exactly. And you saw the players loved him. I really feel this lack of energy is because of tony

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

That's a surefire way to get him hurt.

Bench Moncada.

I'm all for butting moncada on the IL till her 100% and let burger play everyday. See what he has.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Legend is so fucking bad…can’t believe this organization thinks he’s somehow a quality player

this organization is petrified to give anyone long-term deals, and Leury got 3 years out of them. that'll never make any sense to me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

this organization is petrified to give anyone long-term deals, and Leury got 3 years out of them. that'll never make any sense to me.

Leury would have had trouble beating out Harrison‘s deal on the open market, guaranteeing him three years was pure lunacy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Yup, will forever be one of the more mind-boggling move by an organization that has made its fair share of them

• Like 1