GT 6/14 White Sox (28-31) V Tigers (24-36) 6:10 Chgo

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Pollock up to a 670 ops.  Frozen rope almost hit too hard.

Season high since the paternity leave.

36-15 streak by Sox over Tigers going back four years.

I didn't like him at first, but now he's producing, and it's nice to have a real outfielder in left.

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Pollock up to .258

I didn’t know much about him because he was always in the NL but apparently he’s a perennial slow starter. If that’s the case, a .280 BA and .800 OPS isn’t out of question. That would be a massive upgrade compared to what the Sox have been getting out of RF in recent years.

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I didn’t know much about him because he was always in the NL but apparently he’s a perennial slow starter. If that’s the case, a .280 BA and .800 OPS isn’t out of question. That would be a massive upgrade compared to what the Sox have been getting out of RF in recent years.

That might be too much of an ask but 775 works...at least this depressed offensive year.

5 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

If only he’s actually play RF. He hasn’t played RF in awhile, nor does it appear that is in the plans. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic